What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KimofTas
    KimofTas Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    oORosadaOo wrote: »
    One of my goals was to lose a cup size - from a generous D to a moderate C, and now my pretty green bra fits me again! So happy right now! :smile:

Oh me too! I'm a DD but seriously can't wait til I'm back to my normal C. C is just right!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My size <insert embarrassing size here> pants are all loose and I know they will need replacing in a few week's time! :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    After my long weekend hike in the hills, followed by a well-earned taquito combo plate (*) , I burned a ton more calories cleaning out my horrific garage! More importantly, the garage is clean again...although I feel like I got the Black Lung from breathing in all the dust and crap that was flying through the air.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Celebrated a year post open heart surgery by breaking my ALL my lifting records across all exercises in the same week.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Had to drop my skirt size to a UK 10 (US 6)

7 months ago I was bursting out of a UK 16 (US 12) and would never have tried on such a short, tight skirt in the first place

Wore it with a swagger and my lovely knee boots :wink:
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »
    I just bought a new pair of jeans in a size I haven't seen in more than 10 years! They fit just a tiny bit snug now so when they start getting a bit loose I can wash them in hot and get more wear. The best thing of all is that they are SKINNY LEG jeans! No more "relaxed fit" for this girl (and I still have 3 more sizes to go down).

Wow! Congratulations!

Can't wait to get to that point.
  • amk165
    amk165 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I ran...it was just a little bit, but I ran. Have not done that in years...probably at least a decade!
  • LazyButHealthy
    Options
    Yesterday, I was with one of my best friends (a bit of a fitness nut) whom I hadn't seen in a few weeks.

She kept exclaiming how trim I was looking - she hadn't thought to ask if I was looking for weight loss along with the exercise I had started. When she saw me she noticed straight away.

Just 10 minutes ago a colleague stopped by my desk for a chatter, during which she said she can really notice some changes in my face, which is lovely to hear!!
  • LazyButHealthy
    Options
    amk165 wrote: »
    I ran...it was just a little bit, but I ran. Have not done that in years...probably at least a decade!

The start, the getting up, however little, is the biggest step!

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    CipherZero wrote: »
    Celebrated a year post open heart surgery by breaking my ALL my lifting records across all exercises in the same week.
    Amazing!!!!!!!
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have been consistently logging all week and under calorie goal half those days.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    RHPS84 wrote: »
    Officially out of the obese category according to BMI.

Congrats! That is really exciting. I was so happy when I dropped out of the morbidly obese into obese. Overweight is next. Onward and downward!

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Week 3 of 1/2 marathon training is done!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Today has been an incredibly stressful and frustrating one at work, and when I was deciding what to grab for lunch I half said to myself “you deserve a splurge after all this b*llsh*t!”… but then I stopped and thought about it and realized I would just be eating my feelings. I just finished my delicious (and healthy) lunch and I feel way better. Now to figure out how to get work stuff back in line.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I bought a new bra just before I started losing. The cup has a rather generous cut for a C, but now I could stuff in a whole box of kleenex.

My fat jeans feel like poopy pants. I had to wear capris out dancing last night because I was afraid the jeans would fall off. It is too cold for capris, so I need to do some shopping.
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My NSV is I haven't weighed this much since Jr. High!
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I bought my first pair of gym pants in October (I live in jeans but needed the better flexibility for doing squats/lunges/etc at home). They won't stay up any more (along with about half of my jeans). Belt notch is moved in two spaces and ***My knees have stopped hurting when I'm getting up of the floor or climbing over fences (we're on the farm so there can be a bit of fence crawling.)
  • dawnsnarks
    dawnsnarks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yesterday getting dressed for church, I grabbed a pair of pants out of the closet, put them on, and went about my day. Changing after church I realized I had been wearing the size 8 dress pants with no discomfort. First time in at least 4 years!
  • notfromarizona
    notfromarizona Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I realized this morning my elbows don't touch my sides anymore when my arms are relaxed...also I feel like I've gone from a definite apple shape to much more of an hourglass, which is sexy on any size :)
  • Rashanti1
    Rashanti1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Putting on a couple of pants that my friend gave me a couple of months ago when I couldn't even get them up around my thighs at first :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!