Join me on this Journey

Options
I am looking for anyone who wants help and can help me in my weight loss journey, I need people around me who are supportive. Most of my family is not into fitness stuff and I want to change so I can be happy with myself.

Replies

• CitronAtomique
    CitronAtomique Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Id like to join you ! :)
    Im in the same position! No one around me is interested in fitness!
    Good luck xx
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to have more like minded friends :) too to keep me accountable! I love working out so maybe I can help you with that, but my problem is I have no self control when it comes to eating. But maybe we can set up challenges to get motivated! Add me if you'd like :)
  • jodster1504
    Options
    Same here, people around me are not really supportive but I'm just discovering what a great community there is here! Feel free to add me and help keep each other motivated :)
  • luckykarma83
    luckykarma83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't have any friends that are interested in fitness that live close by. I have had to self motivated - it's so hard, so I understand what you're going through! Add me :smiley:
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • jalechko
    jalechko Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Feel free to add me. Phone doesn't want to work with me to add anyone. Could always use friends for support. :)
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is the exact reason I got on here tonight! My husband doesn't really do anything to support and motivate me so I needed to find it somewhere else. I'm just starting to get back on track. I have about 80 lbs to lose and need all the support I can get.
  • ashleydiona
    Options
    I am looking for anyone who wants help and can help me in my weight loss journey, I need people around me who are supportive. Most of my family is not into fitness stuff and I want to change so I can be happy with myself.

We're on the same boat. Feel free to add me! And anyone else who reads this. I need all the help and support I can get , too.