sooo slow

Options
i joined mfp march17 2011 only 4 lbs. it is making me crazy. but am not going to give up

Replies

• kellicarter11
    kellicarter11 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    drives me crazy to but I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for.
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    No please don't give up. Keep going, it will happen.......and 4 pounds so far is just AWESOME. :)
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    It will happen.... push hard and don't let the scale get you down. Focus on how good eating better makes you feel. Make sure you are not overestimating activity and underestimating calorie intake and you will be fine.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It didn't come on over night so ... (I'm guilty of this too) why the heck is it we expect it to disappear overnight, 4lbs is great thus far. The post itself doesn't indicate how much you're trying to lose but if its under 20 lbs it will be a slower process than you see from those of us with over 100lbs to lose!
  • Debinapril
    Debinapril Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's not slow you know. Of course there are folk who seems to lose it quickly but I think they're the exception. Slow and steady is best, work on changing your lifestyle so it never comes back - that's the key. Not how quickly you lose it. All the best.