I'm a lazy person...

Options
I'm a lazy person... After working and being with my son the couch is my BFF. Any motivation or tips. Thanks

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Weight loss starts in the kitchen, so you can be lazy and still lose.
  • PhatGirl8924
    Options
    I need to give myself more time to make healthy food. That's a goal of mine this week
  • UnicornAmanda
    UnicornAmanda Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you are busy with work and your son and cant be active enough, you should focus on staying within your daily calorie goal and logging consistently.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I struggle most of the time to exercise outside of work. I've found that I dedicate my lunch breaks to a quick 20 minute workout and that along with a healthy diet is enough for me to lose
  • L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm working on this too. After a long day I just want time to do nothing. Like literally nothing lol. I'm thinking maybe a home workout or at the minimal squats/planks on the days that I don't have time to do more.
  • lthames0810
    lthames0810 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Me too! (Lazy, I mean.)

I have to trick or bargain with myself to get my exercise. I go straight to the gym when I get off work because I know if I go home first, I'll never get off the couch. Also, I tell my husband that I intend to go to the gym, so if I go home instead, he'll give me the "look" and I can't have that!

I do best when I have made arrangements to meet someone for a workout or a bike ride. I never want to be the one to bail.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I was chronically lazy and now I'm not

Change it

You just need to can the excuses

I lost weight in the kitchen, by logging and weighing all my food

I got fit, strong, confident and healthy by lacing up my boots and taking the dog for a walk, lots of walks, lots of long walks and by climbing into my tracksuit and getting my fat *kitten* to the gym, with a personal trainer and also without

Get fabulous!

It starts with cutting out the excuses