Hi, from Australia. December 29, its 29C. and the drought has broken.

Options
Christmas is over. It drives my body crazy. I always give up any plans for dieting and eat anything I want to: banana fritters with lime juice all day, bread, butter, chocolate, turkey, pork, beef, ham and as usual I lost a kilo.

But if I do that any other time of the year, it doesn't work. I blame the elves.

Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday.
Cheers
FF

Replies

• Penny20144
    Options
    hello I know exactly what you mean when it comes to the holidays "It's so yummy" I allow myself to have some treats but I can get a little carried away if you know what I mean. So now that Christmas is over I'm focused and the right channel is on but I still have Christmas Eve. But it's ok I will choose the right foods and make healthy choices for me and my daughter. My daughter has been getting me to do this with her and we are good for each other. She helps me and I help her. Well you keep the good work coming because it's all about us focusing on ourselves. Hope you have a Happy New Year. God Bless. Penny
  • Flamefree
    Flamefree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Penny, Like you, I'm focused now. I didn't wait for the New Year, knowing that I can never keep my resolutions. I'd love to work with my daughter on weight loss and exercise but she lives too far away. Everybody I know here is skinny.

I hope you and your daughter have a happy New Year and a great year to follow.
    FF