Day 3 of the 30 day shred...

Options
I'm about to do my 3rd day of the 30 day shred and OMG ouch. I woke up and my whole body aches! Ah well... "If it ain't hurtin'..... it ain't working!" Right?!

Replies

• Roraboosh
    Roraboosh Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm on my second day :)
    Good Luck
    xXx
  • DenShort
    DenShort Posts: 39
    Options
    I am exactly the same, did day three this morning and I am definately acutely aware that my body is there! I'm sure this is something that will subside in the next couple of days!

GOOD LUCK! xx
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    definitely, i didnt stop hurting as much till about day 6, am on l3 day 9:smile:
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    I did my very first today :) I am not in pain, but feel that I worked out well ...
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    I did my very first today :) I am not in pain, but feel that I worked out well ...

ohhhhh the pain will come :devil: lol Thanks girls!! x
  • haydenlove4
    haydenlove4 Posts: 24
    Options
    I did my first day today and i was sore 20 min after finishing...i think it might get Easier after a couple more times. I'm kinda confused.about when i move to the next level??
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    I did my first day today and i was sore 20 min after finishing...i think it might get Easier after a couple more times. I'm kinda confused.about when i move to the next level??

I think it's when level one isn't a challenge anymore?
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

I think you're supposed to do 10 days of each level, equalling then the 30 days, but if you find level 1 is still very challenging you can go at your own pace and go up to level 2 when you're ready.

I did 14 days of it last month, and then hurt my foot :( so doctor told me to rest it for 2 weeks, started it again yesterday, starting back from level 1 again! DOH! But it definitey works!!! And I stopped aching last time after about day 3-4, I could still feel I'd worked out, but wasn't in pain. :)
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    day 3 for me later, i'm not too sore today thankfully, just generally achey.
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yep, day three for me today as well. I was so close to not putting the DVD on this morning, but my other half encouraged me thankfully. I could really feel it today-hard work. I just keep hearing her mantra of "it doesn't come for free"! Wonder how long before you start seeing results....I weigh-in once a week on a Friday, so we'll see I guess. :-)