May 1st= 30 day shred! any one?

Options

Replies

• maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Do you do it everyday? The whole DVD?

I think some people do it everyday and some do it a few times a week, depending on their fitness or goals or time! I'm going to try to do it all 30 days. It will be a challenge for sure. You just have to do one level at a time for 25 minutes or so. You could always do more if you wanted (some people do that once they've done all 3 levels), but you don't have to.
  • emi56
    emi56 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everybody, how' was your work out ??????? mine went good , hope you all enjoy the first day:)
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Alright I have to start tomorrow. I ran 6.5 miles yesterday and my knees are paying for it today. I don't think all of Jillian's squats and lunges would go well. Hopefully everyone has a good workout!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3543725.png
  • staywithit
    staywithit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, already have 30DS video and have had results in the past, I would love to join this group. What do you mark for exercise, I tried entering 30 day shred and it isn't coming up
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this today, planning on doing it 4-5 days per week and do cycling/walking on the weekends. Hopefully I can stick to it by reporting back to you guys!
  • fmktjod
    fmktjod Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Started Saturday found my knees to be a bit impacted so I will be doing it 3 days a week (T, Th & Sat) for the month of May. On my days off I will be doing 60 minutes on the elipitcal which typically burns 600+ calories for me and 1 Tai Chi class as well as 1 Total Body Fitness class @ my gym which is similar to the 30 day shred but it's a 60 minute class. I also will continue with 60 minutes of reformer based pilates classes T & Th and Sunday is my day of rest (well sort of, I work and am on my feet running around all day Sunday). Can't wait to see the results - I'm ready to be amazed!!!!
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Missed yesterday (bad!). Started Level 1 today, It was hard but manageable. Hopefully I will be able to walk tomorrow!
  • staywithit
    staywithit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of 30DS done today..... feel great
  • fmktjod
    Options
    Completed level 1 again today - on track for my 30DS coupled with eliptical & pilates on alternting days! Still finding parts of level 1 challenging - like push ups, I can't yet get through the second round and I'm still on bended knees.
  • fmktjod
    Options
    Completed level 1 again today - on track for my 30DS coupled with eliptical & pilates on alternting days! Still finding parts of level 1 challenging - like push ups, I can't yet get through the second round and I'm still on bended knees.
  • mgg312
    mgg312 Posts: 9
    Options
    Just got my 30 day Shred, I plan on doing it everyday starting today :)
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hopefully it's not to late to join this challenge? I got through 2months of p90x before my schedule got crazy and I want to give this a try before starting p90again. I thinkI'll try to fit it in everyday along with some time on the treadmil. I plan on starting tomorrow!
  • florabourne
    florabourne Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I completed day 5/6 as in 6 on officially but because i had missed a day i guess 5. And all I can say is taking a break does not help!! I hadnt planned to miss a day but my day was too busy and then when i did the work out yesterday I felt i was stuggling more than i had been from just a day missing.

Has other people who take days out found this??
  • Nottm1984
    Nottm1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day Three and today was tough! Hoping it'll all be worth it, I must say I almost didn't put the DVD in this morning, but glad I did!
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 yesterday level 1. My arms are so sore today I can barely lift them. Nothing like a little exercise to show how out of shape you really are! I have to push through the pain, I will push through the pain.
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Anybody else feel like their ankle is on a broken hinge? I think it was the jumping jacks. Going to continue on, but OUCH!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    going to start today! I had a busy sun mon and yesterday i had zumba and i didnt want to be too sore to get through the class!
  • Akras211
    Akras211 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started on Monday, 5/2 and found you guys today. What great timing!

I'm used to being sore from workouts, but I'm not used to being sore in so many places. Ouch.
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I did day one yesterday. It was intense. My legs are only a little stiff but my shoulders are burning still. I did some measurements I can not wait to see what the results will be.

Arm - 13in
    Calf- 16 in
    Waist 31 in
    Hips - 44.5 in
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started today and was surprised how tough it was - went golfing afterwards and my arms felt like jello on the way home. Looking forward to seeing results!