Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Nn_mfp
    Nn_mfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation. Anyone can add me so we can support each other. I am about to start using MFP
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Raises hand me me me ! I want more friends
  • wolt98
    wolt98 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends to help motivate each other, just starting up again after taking six months off.
  • terrydeldin
    Options
    I would like some friends to help keep me focused. I'm working with the medifast program and getting to the gym sometimes.
  • kschoop
    kschoop Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyoooo! I need friends that don't fall off the grid! :smile:
  • kazbotz
    kazbotz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just joined need help lol
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    It's so much more motivating when you have people who read, comment and participate on this journey with you consistently. I love to blog about both the ups and downs and am pretty consistent with keeping in touch with those who are consistently active. Feel free to add me. Thanks and good luck on your journey.
  • HaysieinMD
    HaysieinMD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feeling kinda lonely out here!
  • antonella666
    antonella666 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to this forum please feel free to add me always looking for support B)
  • TimIsGonnaLose100LBS
    Options
    Always looking for Friends :)
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP after a heart to heart talk with my husband. We have both packed on the lbs after having been on a health plan for a while where we did lose weight but somehow fell off the wagon. We're both at our highest weights to date! Really wanting to get back in the swing of things.

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • alexib
    alexib Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends!! I log everyday, almost at 150 days logged :) so excited. I think I've gained some lbs back from the holidays (I discovered how good sweet potato pie is) but they won't be around for long. I'll be exercising AT least 3x/week, so go on add me up
  • cdh2015
    cdh2015 Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Add me! I'm here every day and just started this account for the New Year! I'm 36 years old and happily married for 10 years now with our two furry babies. Started out at 297 pounds around Christmas 2013 and down to 238 now. I'm 6'1" if anybody was wondering. Trying to get back down to 180 again! Let's do this!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but.....if you want encouragement and support you will be expected to provide the same back.

Share honestly the good, the bad and a lot of laughs....
    I'm very active and support my friends wholeheartedly........join me
  • AngelaJAC
    AngelaJAC Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for just one or two friends from Australia. Close to my age of 47. Overweight & struggling with losing like myself. In the last year I have struggled with weight due to changing hormones & I'll health. I've gone from 62kgs to 90kg. I'm wanting supportive people who can relate to this.
    Thanks Ang
  • hugthebum
    hugthebum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, lets be friends C:
  • kiran021
    kiran021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys any of you stuck with 10 or more pounds to lose, feel free to share some tips and add up!
  • mz107
    mz107 Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been on MFP on and off for a long time and it always works better when I have friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • fabandfruity
    fabandfruity Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)