Les Mills Combat

Options

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'll add you all :-) We're gonna do this TOGETHER! I got the gloves, too, fitabforties! I'm excited to feel strong ^_^
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I'll be starting one on Facebook as well, foreternity1981, if you want in!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    My_Fitness_Journey2020 Posts: 176 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I started Combat on the 15th and I absolutely love it so far!! :) I'd love to be a part of the group!
  • shanaleereimer
    shanaleereimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have the at home version and I will be starting on the 26th. I am in a wheelchair so I have to modify, I am looking forward to it!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I sent you both friend requests to join the group!
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tomorrow! I just did the Basics DVD today and am so excited! I would love to be in an accountability group :smile:
  • Dkido
    Dkido Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ooo I just started Les Mills Combat (the at home DVDs) today with Combat Kick Start. Definitely need some accountability - totally fell off the wagon over the holidays. Would love to join if you are still looking for members!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I'll add you both!! Be looking for the invite under groups! Yay! I'm starting tomorrow, and can't wait to start!!!
  • sunnyj81
    sunnyj81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    P!ease add me as well! I'm starting the program today and would love some accountability!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Sure thing!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    I'm so excited to see so many people starting the program!! :) Good to know that I am not alone in it!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love combat!! I have the at home videos as well, was thinking to start again today or tomorrow ;) as a form of extra cardio
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Definitely join us! I'll send you a group request!
  • mrsfitwifey
    Options
    I'm waiting for my Combat to come in the mail (supposed to be here today!) and would love a little extra accountability! My plan is to start Day 1 the first day it arrives. Let me know if there's room in the group :)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Of course! I'll send you an invite!!
  • TKDMommy
    TKDMommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started this program yesterday. Oh my goodness, I'm so sore. Anyways, can I please be added to the group? I'm really hoping to stick through to the end and I think having some accountability will help.
  • spurdvm
    Options
    I'm starting Combat on December 27th and would love some accountability partners :-)

I started on the 27th as well. I'm doing the supreme warrior and supplementing with running and body beast workouts.
  • infinikitty
    Options
  • estela715
    estela715 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 11!!! I love it so far. Would love accountability friend!
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Soulmate workout, doing a pump/combat hybrid. Love love love combat!!! Did one round and now this hybrid, there will also be many more rounds for sure!