on a journey to lose 150 pounds

Options
Looking for one or 2 other dedicated people who can provide inspiraion and support for this journey and hoping to find some i can inspire as well. I am in western PA and although i have begun diets successfully many times i never stick to them after i lose 10 pounds. In the past year i have taken off 25 pounds and since i started my new years resolution early i lost another 4.5 last week. I am 53yo female, 5'2' and weigh 287.7 pounds hoping to reach my goal weight of 150... short term goals are very simple. Ride my stationary bike every day until spring when i will attempt to ride my brand new never ridden bicycle outside. To lose 2 pounds a week. To eat less prepackaged processed foods. To bring my portion sizes under control. To begin muscle toning with Richard Simmon's HOPE. To eat according to a carb cycling routine. I look forward to meeting others who are also beginning or have begun their own weight loss journey of 100+ pounds

Replies

• vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday and have 107 pounds to lose. I am a 62 year old female and health issues will make this a slow process, but I have to do something. I am counting on the information on this site as well as support from MFP friends to help me in this journey to find "me" again. Add me if you'd like!
  • katieericson2
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Once I hit about 15 lbs lost, I completely fall off the wagon. Not sure why. But I do have a bit of weight to loose. Feel free to add me.