100lbs to lose- looking to add friends, food diary sharing

Options

Replies

• newsize56
    newsize56 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of losing 100. Anyone can add me! I've lost 40 and have another 60+ to go! I am looking for more MFP friends to motivate and cheer on!
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs, lost it before but piled it all back on
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down 40, with 60 more to go.
  • 123kody
    Options
    You can add me
  • hokulani1982
    hokulani1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me please. I have 130-150lbs to lose. Need support and friends.
  • BeanLeeBee
    BeanLeeBee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 105 lbs to go, and would love to be added by anyone in the same boat! Best wishes to everyone!
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mary and I also have over 100 lbs to lose so if anyone wants to add me feel free. I was sending friend request but that will take me all day. :smiley: This is NOT a diet for me. When I say diet I eat everything not nailed down. That "D" word does something to my brain. I am however on a life style change. I have been working toward getting this excess weight off and was doing great and then my husband had some medical problems. Got out of the habit of exercising every morning and evening and then other things in my routine began to drop off. Have been doing some soul searching the past week or so and have decided to set some new goals and hit it running January 1. Not that I will stop until then but I will have my plan in place. I will inspire and motivate as much as possible. I do comment when you post your exercise and such as that. The bottom line for me is: WE CAN AND WE WILL DO THIS. WE ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. ONE DAY, ONE MEAL, ONE STEP, ONE POUND AT A TIME.
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca, you can add me if you like, I need to lose over 80+ pounds and could use a buddy along the way, Happy New Year to us!!!
  • jennybaby89
    jennybaby89 Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am 25 years old and looking to lose 130lb or so! 8lb down so far. :) Feel free to add me, anyone! Especially if you share your food diary. I love looking for new ideas.
  • rweaver14
    rweaver14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. My goal is to lose over a 100 pounds, and I have just started
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've lost 49 and still have more than 100 left to lose. (I didn't realize how depressing that sounds till I typed it, LOL.)
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca - please add me. Like Mary Grace, I put everything on hold to care for my husband. He was critically ill and is now over the hump (we hope). I tossed aside everything I know about healthy habits and let my emotions run wild. I know the stress was my excuse for a total lack of accountability. I knew I was over the top what I didn't realize was how out of control it was until I logged my food. Holy cow! The mind set is the biggest hurdle for me but I'm ready to get back on the wagon.
  • officialashy
    officialashy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me up :) just started my journey
  • tinapi96
    tinapi96 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested, feel free to friend me. Yesterday was my one year anniversary logging and I am down 44 lbs (gained over the holidays - 10lbs! I had a major setback in my personal life) but I am back on the wagon now. My goal is a total of 117lbs. I am a Zumba enthusiast and really enjoy participating in online challenges. Let me know in your friend request where you know me, please.
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me too!! I too am ready to make this my year. I worked with a trainer for a year. Then life got in the way... School, family stuff, etc. ... And I haven't worked out for about a year. I need supportive people to help motivate me. I am 5' 9" and have about 80 lbs to lose.
  • tamtam518
    tamtam518 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added too! I'm re-starting this journey and need to lose 80 to 90 lbs.
  • erindunphy
    erindunphy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a quarter of the way into my goal of 100 pounds! Feel free to add me if you like, I'm here all the time! :)
  • jacklynb46
    jacklynb46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    anyone doing keto,looking for more friends that follow that lifestyle....add me if you like
  • vlinders25
    vlinders25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on board ! Feel free to add me as I just started today and have 100+ pounds to lose.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have lost 125 lbs and have 85 lbs to go.