Getting back at it hardcore!

Options
Hey everyone! :)

I've been on a bit of a hiatus since about halfway through the fall semester, and while I've only gained about 3 pounds back I'm still not happy with myself. I had planned to be at 150 by this time but I'm still stuck in the 180's. So here goes! I'm restarting and I'm going to make it all the way this time!

My goal for 2015 is to make it down to the 140-150's AT LEAST if not all the way down to my goal (which is about 125 or so). This weight loss is taking far too long and I see all of my friends in my news feed making progress and I get so jealous that I'm just sitting here, unchanging.

Anyone else looking to restart and lose some major poundage or even just get healthier all together? Let's support each other! :p

Replies

• L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    Agreed, time to get serious! Lets do it :) I was down 70 pounds then gained back 30 ughhhh. Time to redo and be back on track!
  • taraja88
    taraja88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We can do it :smile: Lost 20 pounds gained almost all of it back but over the span of a year and a half. Not feeling discouraged, I know I can do it, I'm motivated. So yeah, let's make this year our year. :smiley:
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm happy to know I'm not the only one needed a restart! We got this! If I'm extra good, I may even be able to make it all the way down to my goal weight, but I'm trying not to get too ahead of myself with all of these high hopes :blush:

36115914.png
  • Always_Smiling_D
    Always_Smiling_D Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • 24Gordonfan
    24Gordonfan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A new year is a great time to work on a new you.. You got this. You can do it. :) I am in the same boat. I was doing pretty good until the holidays and then well, lost all motivation and desire for it. But the holidays are over :( so it is back to square one. Now only if I can find that motivation...
  • 2xmama11
    2xmama11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have had a hard time getting back at it too. Was able to lose 25lbs, but about a month ago just kind of lost the willpower to go on, have gained about 5 pounds back. Going to kick it in to high gear and get back on track! Let's do this!
  • sis229
    Options
    I had the same issues but I was able to break through with some powerful motivators which I list out here http://rawfoodmealplanner.com/5-things-that-get-me-to-exercise-even-when-i-dont-feel-like-it/
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    then stop just sitting there!!!