Hello!!

Options
Trying to get back into shape, hi, I'm Cindie, 329 is my B-day(ARIES). I was always tiny, then after having a baby at 28 and making bad food choices and being lazy the weight crept on. This Christmas, I bought a red dress to wear, and could barely zip it, I was like panicking, what was I going to wear??? Clothes look horrible on me, I call myself "THE MONSTER". I decided to start this year coming up to get back into shape, I always start things on Mondays, I am an ODD one and actually LIKE Mondays and HATE Sundays, they're usually pretty boring. Ever since I was a kid. Never liked Sundays. LOVED Mondays. Liked going back to school, to see my friends. My parents never really went out on weekends, so I was bored, funny, I usually NEVER go out on Sundays, it stuck with me. WHY? Don't know. Anyway, HELLO!!! :D

Replies

• freyja1197
    freyja1197 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You're hilarious! I hate Mondays so I don't work them anymore, lol! Hello to you too!! :)
  • PacificLotus
    PacificLotus Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, Cindie! :D Feel free to add me if you'd like some company!
  • AliluniqueLaura
    AliluniqueLaura Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today, Monday is my start date. I am also Aries o:) Feel free to add me Cindie.
  • iowacountry
    iowacountry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindie, starting at this myself again....hopefully though I stick with it. I don't like how any of my clothes fit now either. Good luck, take one day at a time. You may add me as a friend for support if you like.