NSV - a loss of 5lbs and 4% bodyfat, with pics.:D

Options
Barelmy
Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
These pictures show the following changes, since February 28th 2011.

Weight: -5.5

Waist: -1.75 inches

Hips: -2.4 inches

BMI: -0.9

Body Fat Percentage: -4.3%

MarchtoMay.jpg

You can see that my waist has gotten more nipped in, and that line over my belly button has started to disappear.:D Also, muscle tone!

You can see the actual numbers on my blog. --> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Barelmy

Every ten days I weigh, measure, and figure out the difference from the last ten days, and from the end of February.

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    nice work :)
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats
  • soon2bmrsc
    soon2bmrsc Posts: 41
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking to lose my last 7 pounds...any tips/ideas for food or working out?
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm looking to lose my last 7 pounds...any tips/ideas for food or working out?

I do Krav Maga two or three times a week, which, I think, has helped a lot with the extra muscle tone. I also find that I lose more weight when my calories are around 1600, but everybody's different.:D
  • scmusicbiz
    scmusicbiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Congrats!
  • spiritmachine
    Options
    Good work. And Krav Maga is hardcore. I could see how that would get you in shape.
  • Madmumlee
    Madmumlee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!