Replies

• jimmyunkle
    jimmyunkle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have sent a friend request to you and I am on a similar journey of wanting to be healthier and fitter. We can offer each other support through this process and motivation. Anyone is free to add me!
  • lizzy53218
    Options
    Add me too!!
  • SO967M
    Options
    I'm starting again as well! Please add me as well. The more the merrier! I need weight loss buddies!
  • Eedmurray
    Eedmurray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I've "started over" more times than I can count this past year (or two :(. I'm determined to make a fresh start. I've tried for too long to go it alone, and I know I need support! And want to give it too
  • lisopolous
    lisopolous Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I'm looking to give/get some support, too! Please feel free to add me.
  • lovemaui717
    lovemaui717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I too would love to have and give encouragement. Lost about 20 lbs last year and have 35 more to go! 51 and married with 3 kids and 4 grandkids with 1 due new years eve! I really struggle with consistent exercise. Definitely could use some motivation!

• fluffylynn
    fluffylynn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to to get motivated again. Please feel free to add me, I can use the boost .
  • hikecampgal
    hikecampgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me please!!!
  • katsiavac
    katsiavac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a lovely group of people! I have recommenced MFP last week after finding several kg's I tried to lose a couple of montbs back. Maybe I should not lose it, just bury in the garden and plant a tree.
    I still have 15 kgs to go to my first goal and know it is possible but need constructive & positive support.
    After gaining a fixed 5 kg per child plus a couple extra "just to be sure", its time. I have decided my 2.5kg of bone mass should not have to put up with the load.....so here I go....Day 4 tomorrow!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I'm in !!! You or anyone else can add me if you'd like !!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more motivational friends. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • kirstlamb27
    Options
    Hello, could I please join in too, I'm also needing to find my willpower as I am unable to do any excercise at the moment so any weight loss for me is all about my diet. Xx