New and looking for friends to ride the roller coaster with.

Options
Hello. I am new here. I am a 45 (soon to be 46) year old single mom with a need to get healthy. My surprise baby recently turned 8. I need to get healthy so that I can be around to see her children's children. Who's with me?

Replies

• shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a while but this year has been a write off and many of my old pals have drifted away, so I'm starting over and need to get my support network happening again. :). A bit about me, I turn 40 next year, married with a very active 8 year old boy.
  • kirstlamb27
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me hun, a little about me..I'm 29 been battling to lose weight for about 8 years now bit I'm making the new year my year to finally do it..I'm awaiting heart surgery so at the minute I can't excercise. C
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends! Feel free to add me. :)
  • CheekyWu
    CheekyWu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey i"ll send a few add's to u guys. Im a 26 year old single mum to 5 year old twins
  • Vanny_2015
    Options
    Hi - Please feel free to add me too. I'm 33 and about to embark on a major life change; I want to eat healthier and make it a lifestyle. Hopping to make some friends along the way. :)
  • iowacountry
    iowacountry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me, I"m 51 and trying to get back into shape as well.
  • Welsh72
    Welsh72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add 42 with kids and a hectic lifestyle always willing to give advice and support from little things i have learnt my 26 years of self training in fitness and martial arts.
  • xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also and anybody else that would like for extra motivation. the more the better. we can go through this journey together..
  • musenik26
    Options
    Adding some new friends myself. The more the merrier to help keep us going. I am back at it again after a tumultuous year and a half. Let's do this...
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am definitely with you to lose the weight and to keep it off. It's great to have others motivate and support in this positive lifestyle change. If you would like to add me, you can send me a request on here, helps to have others to keep motivated and check in on their progress and have them check in on yours. Anyone is free to add me in fact!
  • jenntinn715
    jenntinn715 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me....Im 33 and mother of 2 boys. After a crazy year of paying more attention to everyone else before me, I need to start taking better care of myself!! My weight right now is just unacceptable!!!....more friends the better!! Lets do this together!!! :smile:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • amber5151
    amber5151 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an add! I'm 26, mom to two boys!
  • stormguy
    Options
    Add me as well. 39 here, been on a see-saw with the weight and making another push... Got to stick with it!
  • hellybelle1
    hellybelle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me, I'm on the same roller coaster ride!!