Stuck!

Options
Well, I have lost 20 lbs since my last plateau. I am stuck again. Total loss-53 lbs. Any ideas on how to break through it? A way to jump start another set of losses? Lately I haven't been able to get all my cals in, and that may be the problem. Anyways...I'd like some ideas to help me get through this:) Thanks <3 Love,Jules

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Looking at your diary I have a few suggestions. Don't skip meals (eat every 3 hours or so) Eat breakfast, everyday. And eat all of the calories that MFP gives you. You are coming in way under most days.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Ditto Erickirb......change up your exercise as well, try something different.
  • KatyLynn01
    KatyLynn01 Posts: 19
    Options
    You might want to refigure your cals with MFP.. since you have lost so much (congrats!) you might need to be in a lower daily calorie amount.
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    Look at your calories again, try eating more protein.
    Don't skip any meals.
  • Tkhk0514
    Tkhk0514 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would add the sodium count to your columns. You may want to cut back on the sodium as it seems you are eating a lot of processed foods. Chinese carry out has a ton of sodium.

You may also want to incorporate a bit more fruit and vegetable in to your diet and a bit more protein.

I didnt see your exercise routine but I hear its always good to change that up as well, working out different parts of your body.

Good Luck! Those plateaus really suck. I just experienced nearly a month plateau myself. Dont be discouraged.
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has posted thus far! I will try some of those things. I think I am going to add some metamucil in my day because I have noticed that I haven't been very regular lately. The reason my fruit and veggies are lacking is because we are really low on money. Unfortunately,I am stuck eating what is here until we can go shopping. Thanks again everyone!!!