RIPPED IN 30 DAYS Results Please

Options
briannetrujillo
briannetrujillo Posts: 16 Member
edited December 2014 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi all,

As a gift to myself I bought Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 days and plan on starting it tomorrow. I've seen a lot of discussions on 30 Day Shred but I'm interested in hearing feedback on Ripped in 30. I'd love to see/hear about the results you've gotten.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Talk about a misleading dvd title.
  • briannetrujillo
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I don't expect to be 'ripped' in 30 days, I however would like to lose some inches and drop some lbs.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Remember to track your calories. You'll waste all that effort if you eat more while you do those dvd exercises
  • miriams76
    miriams76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I posted photos on this thread.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10030576/54-ladies-whats-your-goal-weight-or-those-that-have-hit-it-pics#latest

I mainly used Ripped in 30 and Six Week six pack. In four months my weight went from 145 to 134, my bodyfat % from 33% to 22% and I lost almost four inches off my middle (naturally an apple shape). The importance of a healthy diet goes without saying and I'm not where I want to be as yet but I feel happy with the results so far - so much so I bought a second hand copy of Body Revolution and just started doing that on Monday. The only advice I'd give is do the harder modifications of each exercise and you will see results much quicker. Ripped in 30 has been great for arm/leg definition, 6w6p for my middle.
  • briannetrujillo
    Options
    You look great Miriams76! Thanks for your input.

Best Buy currently has buy one get one 1/2 off a few of Jillian's DVDs and Six week six pack was an option. I was also considering her yoga DVD. Did you just follow both videos as recommended in sync? Or do one after you completed the other?

I'm definitely tracking my calories as I know food is 80% exercise 20%.