Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• iowacountry
    iowacountry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can never have enough support, add me!
  • SalQOG
    SalQOG Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    meee
  • SamB2000
    SamB2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the support I can get, and more than willing to return the favour! Send an add my way :)
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I need to ramp up my friends list in this new year. It has dwindled quite a bit!
  • _jasoncrawley
    Options
    Hi Guys and Girls

Feel Free to add me i have an open food diary. I'm studying to become a Personal Trainer So I'm open to anyone who wants to ask questions or just wants some support and in turn we can motivate each other towards our goals

Thanks
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Add me. Post daily. I try to be one of the funniest people here. Try, anyway
  • martamunoz701
    Options
    who doesn't? i'm up for that! :D
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello, just bumping this thread. Would love to have more friends on here so please send a friend request. Would love to offer and receive support and motivation through this weight loss journey! We can motivate each other to reach our goal.
  • egomezz16
    egomezz16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for friends. We are in this together !
  • penelopefae
    penelopefae Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends, feel free to add me!
  • 1858.jpg
  • hellybelle1
    hellybelle1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends for a new 2015, add meeeee, please :D
  • Hey I'm Emily:) I would love to help motivate/get motivated. I'm officially starting until the 1st but go look at my profile for a little about me! :D:DB)
  • mmmmcupcake_
    mmmmcupcake_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm an acquired taste- but feel free to send a request...

manifesto-new-friends-large.gif

• msangsterm
    msangsterm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love offering support! It's my passion....just wish it was my job :-)
  • newmein16
    newmein16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love a few friends!! I am new to this website and I just got a fitbit charge for the holiday :) I am a mom of 2 wonderful girls and am looking for support on my new lifestyle. I would like to lose 100ish pounds so I need a lot of smart quick food suggestions! We will be in for the long haul!
  • jruiz281
    jruiz281 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yea add me anyone :p
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    I'm an acquired taste- but feel free to send a request...

manifesto-new-friends-large.gif

I LOVE THIS.

And I'm back with a vengeance....and looking to add some friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Guataricana
    Guataricana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I've been on and off from myfitnesspal.cpm, but have come to realize that the reason behind this is my limited support network to keep me accountable. With this said I'm looking for a motivator and a challenger to help me continue a healthy lifestyle. Thanks and Happy New Year!
  • brunettedecerq
    Options
    Add me! We are going to rock 2015! (:

Hey guys! Just finished my very first day! I would love that some of you add me and help losing weight, telling your techniques to keep healthy! Love!! ❤