Need to lose 90lbs

Options
Hi im 27 years young.
im dog Walker and need to lose 90lbs and plan on doing it by Christmas next year.

Im not going to attempt anything until January the 5th as i have family around until then.

Ive only got 1 MFP friend and looking for more feel free to add me..

Replies

• jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.
  • jenntinn715
    jenntinn715 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 92. We should be friends.
  • VagablondViking
    VagablondViking Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.

Add me if you'd like to. No judgement here.
  • jamesico1
    Options
    You can do it! Al my suport from Spain! I've lost almost 50kg (dont know in punds)
  • JamieK84
    JamieK84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 90 lbs. too. Add me if you want, we can help keep each other on track.
  • hawks2488
    hawks2488 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well (anyone really) I'm in the same boat where my weight has been a yo-yo for the last 3 years...
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hawks2488 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me as well (anyone really) I'm in the same boat where my weight has been a yo-yo for the last 3 years...

Same goes for me -- I'd love some new friends
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I've lost 109lbs. since 2009. Working on losing my last 20-30lbs. this year.
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I feel overwhelmed trying to lose the 26 lbs I put on the past 2-3 years. I'm such a yo-yo dieter.. from 135-166 lbs in a matter of a few months.. :( I can use a few friends for encouragement! I often get BORED and fall off the wagon :'(
  • corsolo
    corsolo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :smile:
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'll add you ^^ success in solidarity.
  • umatej
    umatej Posts: 3
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hello.
    Feel free to add me, too. I've lost 109lbs. since 2009. Working on losing my last 20-30lbs. this year.

Great work and keep on!

Better to take smaller steps in weight loss than big ones and fall of the wagon ;) Its also safer that way and easier to learn good eating habits.

Respect to all of you loosing weight, i know it isnt easy. Remember to exercise 2-3 times a week! It doesnt just get you in shape but also makes you happier, reduces stress and keeps you positive and strangely full of energy!