30 day Shred

Options
I am starting the 30 day Shred I did it before and had great success hopefully I can do a repeat!
Next I am going to try Shred 2 that just can out wish me luck!

Replies

• lisarose1992
    Options
    Hey! I am doing the 30 day shred, too. I did 8 days level 1, then paused for 4 days and did yesterday first time level 2. It really killed me. Do you think it is because I paused oder is it normal when you level up? What is your experience? Greets! :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    im on day 23 and loving it this is my second round , I have taken a few breaks and yes it does feel like day 1 but keep going you soon get back on track. last 4lbs to go for me
  • gingyboomboom
    Options
    I'm starting today too :)
  • Cornflakekid
    Options
    Hi guys, fitnesspal and shred are both new for me today! I have eleven pounds to lose :-)
  • veronakings
    Options
    ive been thinking about starting the 30 day shred as my cross training w/ running. starting tomorrow!
  • ELeiser
    ELeiser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When you enter your exercise for the day, how do you log 30 Day Shred? What category do you list it under?
  • veronakings
    Options
    I log it under cardio. i think a while ago i found a site that would estimate how much you burn/ hour. for me 20 minutes of shred burns about 254 Calories
  • sam_the_girl
    sam_the_girl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, add me if anyone starting up wants a support buddy to keep going! I would love someone to keep me accountable :)
  • RoseBud1717
    Options
    I have been thinking of starting it myself..maybe tonight
  • ShannaOfgaia
    ShannaOfgaia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I started today and it was rough. :) My main wish for right now is to just stick with it.
  • adnil17
    adnil17 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started today. I have 20lbs to loss. I really am unfit