Relatively new, feel free to add me

Options
Hey people-

I joined about a month ago and have been going back and forth about whether or not I'll accept friends on here that I don't actually know, and I've decided that I would like to. The more people posting "I burned x amount of calories doing this" on my news feed, the more motivated I will be, I think! Also, it would be cool to see all the different things all you millions of people are doing.

So here's my introduction finally.
My name is Yvette and I am trying to lose weight and get in shape. I've lost about 30 pounds so far, but I've plateaued and still have about 10 or so to go, so I need some motivation.
I'm 21 and an electrical engineering student. I work full time as a co-op for a power company at the moment.
I love the outdoors and want to get back in shape so I can treat the world like my personal gym and see everything!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What great goal! Request sent!
  • elsohypes
    elsohypes Posts: 30
    Options
    Ive got about the same goals as you so I'll send a request :)
    the motivation that other people inspire in you is great
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Congrats on the weight loss so far! You've found a great place to keep on track.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    You've got a great goal! I'll send a request the motivation on this sight is amazing!! :)
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    Welcome aboard and congrats on your 30lbs thats awesome!!!! Feel free to add me we can motivate & encourage one another