Beating obesity monster in 2015

Options
Hello friends. :) I am not new but I am back again. :) You can read about my renewed determination to rid myself of some blubber at lightourworld.com I started a Facebook Group that is closed but anyone can join. I want to surround myself with friends and family that will support me in this challenge. I just turned 53 and found my scales reading 380 last Monday. It made me angry after having gotten down to 341 back in June of 2014. I am mad at myself for not doing the things I know I need to do which is to make better food choices, eat less and exercise. Since last Monday I have shed 8.5 lbs which is a start. Every single week I want to see a minimum of 1 to 2 lbs come off and stay off.

Replies

• mbcaldwell123
    mbcaldwell123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! You have already proved that you can. Now comes the mental part - or the hard part - as I refer to it. Embrace your new lifestyle just like you would any other worthwhile challenge.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am mad at myself for not doing the things I know I need to do which is to make better food choices, eat less and exercise.
    I hear you with this. I've been losing and regaining the same 13 pounds all year. I know everything that I need to do, I just don't do it. It's that simple. But that's going to change. I have to find a way to make it change. The bright side? At least we know we can lose the weight since we've done it before.