Replies

• msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    well fitting yoga pants
  • Vegas_Don
    Vegas_Don Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    @2fabagain‌ back in the day I was out of control. Born sinner opposite of a winner, I ruined many relationships on account of it, and blamed it on the female in my life at the time. Basically men like me required patience, after a while the boozing, drugging, partying, whoring around gets old and we remember the one that got away, and hence the bar had been set for who ever or never we decide to make the wifey.
  • lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    when i am the one he cant take his eyes of when we are in a room together. and that i want you stare from across the table, that will get me flowing
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    humor!! First!! Everything else I can work with.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »
    when i am the one he cant take his eyes of when we are in a room together. and that i want you stare from across the table, that will get me flowing
    x3fkcjsp9t8z.gif

• lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    x3fkcjsp9t8z.gif

hahaha i LOVE IT!!!!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    I think the sexiest thing is when a woman is a lady in public and a freak in the bedroom. so hot, nobody would ever guess.............
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor is #1 to me, eyes and lips, great smile, and being able to just relax and not get caught up in all the *kitten* drama that most people seem to care so much about. So I guess someone who's happy with herself, not based on anyone or anything else.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    _Figgzie_ wrote: »
    I think the sexiest thing is when a woman is a lady in public and a freak in the bedroom. so hot, nobody would ever guess.............

Do guys who like this go after women who are ladies in public though? I mean you would have to wine and dine her before finding out she is a freak.....
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    esjones12 wrote: »

Do guys who like this go after women who are ladies in public though? I mean you would have to wine and dine her before finding out she is a freak.....

for me when dating a woman I love the laid back, hang with the boys and no drama kinda girl.........if she ends up being a freak in the bedroom, right on she's a keeper
  • esjones12
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I like men who are confident and ambitious but laid back to be around. Funny (sarcasm) and smart. Active. And a nice set of broad muscular shoulders with biceps to match absolutely melt me.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I certainly have a type its usually about the look of a guy dark and broody looking a little scruffy but cleans up good. bigger in stature than myself.... decisiveness willing to take control and lead... the amount of dates that I have been on where they have turn up and gone... what would you like to do .... such a turn off... have a plan know what you want... get it :)... oh and attentiveness is a must :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    A Man with Genuine Compassion, Kindness, a sense of humor and a great smile!
    And of course a lovely face and nice tush doesn't hurt! ;)
  • esjones12
    edited December 2014
    Options
    esjones12 wrote: »

for me when dating a woman I love the laid back, hang with the boys and no drama kinda girl.........if she ends up being a freak in the bedroom, right on she's a keeper

@_Figgzie_‌ hmmm, interesting. Just thought I'd clear that up for those "ladies on the street, but freak between the sheets" who may be wondering.
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Humor... first and foremost. It gets my attention every time when someone makes me laugh.

Purely physical would be eyes first.

Quiet confidence (not arrogance) is also sexy.
  • Vegas_Don
    Options
    :o Gulp!

• Vegas_Don
    Options
    Flexible... In every sense of the word >:)
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    his undivided attention
  • _imperfextionisbeauty_
    Options
    Jeans no shirt barefoot fantastic abs/chest and arms (marky mark ish) OR suit slightly unbuttoned white shirt lifted so slightly to reveal (again) fantastic abs ... (sexy professional) either one will do
    Also any MFP pic with abs and arms will suffice
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    backwards hat and really long hair on a man, black jeans, big boots, passionate musicians,artistic ability,open minds,women with big lips & eyes