girls 90-125lbs.. post your pics please!

Options
hi guys :) i am 5'0 ft girl weighing 125lbs.. i just wanted to know how girls look at different weights.. thanks in advance.. the support group here rock!

Replies

• marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    some one please post their pics.. some one? any one? :(
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Go to http://www.mybodygallery.com

You'll see that no two women of the same height & weight look alike. And it's fun to compare those at your current weight to those at your goal weight.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    <--- 5'0", and about 107 here in this picture. About the same weight for the professional photos in my profile, feel free to creep.
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hummmmm a person with no picture request to see photos of girls between 90 to 125lbs.........well at least the request wasn't for bikini or nudes....LOL
  • raevinfaith
    raevinfaith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    DerekVTX wrote: »
    Hummmmm a person with no picture request to see photos of girls between 90 to 125lbs.........well at least the request wasn't for bikini or nudes....LOL

Thats what I was thinking lol. All well good for a short giggle.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    DerekVTX wrote: »

Didn't think of it in these terms then I kept rereading it. Yep its a creep. LOL
  • marinashakeel
    Options
    oh c'mon i am not a creepy person -_- i just wanted to get an idea about my goal weight.. i am very uncomfortable in posting my pics .. but alot of people here arent so yeah if anybody would like to help that'd be great :)
    thanks alloutof.. :)
  • Grace215lbs
    Grace215lbs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    oh c'mon i am not a creepy person -_- i just wanted to get an idea about my goal weight.. i am very uncomfortable in posting my pics .. but alot of people here arent so yeah if anybody would like to help that'd be great :)

Mybodygallery is the best place to get this as people might not post as many pics. Mybodygallery does age, body shape, clothing size, height and weight.

• marinashakeel
    Options

Mybodygallery is the best place to get this as people might not post as many pics. Mybodygallery does age, body shape, clothing size, height and weight.
    thanks grace :) i have already checked that :)
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    my body gallery is awesome, I just found some good motivation for me..
  • aeharvey36
    aeharvey36 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Check out the success stories here on mfp. There's a thread for petite women.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!