Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• feel free to add me!
  • heidiheidi87
    heidiheidi87 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me! I lost 43 lbs. on a program, and stopped, and now I'm at a plateau counting calories. I could use the support :smile:
  • CorgiWaddles
    CorgiWaddles Posts: 81 Member
    8zk80j0dijn6.jpg

I need friends!!!
  • Csauskojus
    Csauskojus Posts: 17 Member
    Please add me! I have ~70 lbs to lose and would love to have a support system!
  • thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    I'm not new, but my friends list seems to be dwindling this holiday season. Hoping to add some new faces for the new year! :smiley:
  • You can add me! I fall in and out of my healthy routine but I am dedicated to losing the weight and losing 90 pounds.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    110_zps267da059.jpg

Add me if you want someone who likes to motivate others and make people laugh!
  • thultisu
    thultisu Posts: 11 Member
    Oi! I'll give you crap when you need it if you give me crap when I do! I'm new here and don't know a tick about adding chums so I just say yes when someone adds me and follow the news reel. See you there!
  • mandymariemc
    mandymariemc Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me! Here's to the New Year!!!!
  • I just started yesterday and would love some friends to not only help push me to my goal but also to help push them :)
  • Add me! :D
  • Karz555w
    Karz555w Posts: 3 Member
    Add me!!! It's been a while since I have used MFP, looking for friends to help motivate and if possible...Educate! =)
  • I would love to be added. I've been on this site before but didn't fully participate or make friends. I want to change that for 2015.
  • I am new to this app and don't know what I'm doing yet. I haven't even worked out how to add people and then if I do add someone what this actually means? I can't be the only one who is experiencing this so let's work together and smash all our goals! Who's with me?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Add me...but it you don't have a sense of humour please pass☺
  • I am new to this app and don't know what I'm doing yet. I haven't even worked out how to add people and then if I do add someone what this actually means? I can't be the only one who is experiencing this so let's work together and smash all our goals! Who's with me?

I'm in the same boat. I'm with you
  • Add me!! Let's inspire and motivate each other!
  • Hi everybody. Always looking for sources of inspiration. Feel free to add me!
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    add me if you like...
  • BakaNekoChan
    BakaNekoChan Posts: 14 Member
    I'm not even sure where to begin....so I'll just start with hi