Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• brunettedecerq
    Options
    Hey guys! Just finished my very first day! I would love that some of you add me and help losing weight, telling your techniques to keep healthy! Love!! ❤
  • LosPollosHermanos1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Rockprincess33
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! !! I'm 33yr old female work a desk job I'm currently 233lbs goal weight of 155 and I have anyway lost 21lbs. I keep my diary open and I like looking at others for meal ideas. ADD ME!!!!
  • daisy_janinex
    daisy_janinex Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to start Jan the 1st, and have about 40lbs to lose. 5'10, 23 year old female - feel free to add so we can motivate each other! :)
  • J4ylor
    J4ylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am supportive and active!
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Me!! I'm a mom of 3 with 50+ pounds to lose!
  • mishi_koi
    mishi_koi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Meeting new people is always a delight! Add me please :smile:
  • MzShayMarie
    Options
    Here to achieve my weight loss goals and goal of better health! Willing to share my struggles, success, and encourage others along the way!!!
  • saribelm14
    saribelm14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • lakhena
    lakhena Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me? I don't bite!
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    More friends would be nice
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I have struggled to keep up with MFP in the past. I need to become more serious about tracking and fitness. I have recently entered myself into a few 5k races to help motivate myself. I would certainly love to meet like minded individuals. Share success stories and motivate each other. Please, feel free to add/message me anytime! Wish everyone the very best in their weight loss goals!
  • Nurun
    Nurun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love friends! I have about ~80 more pounds to lose (after losing 40 since September) but it's really boring on my newsfeed. I'm 29, staring 30 solemnly in the face with my birthday in two weeks. (I'm actually weirdly excited about being 30.) I'm 5'10, have a kid who is awesome and way smarter than I am, and a sense of humor that will find almost anything funny.

And now I feel like I filled out an odd cover letter.
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Always love to make new friends =-)
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Here for support...and the occasional uncomfortable laugh
  • beautifulsunshine39
    Options
    could always use encouragement
  • MissKahli85
    Options
    6v8kzzxczik1.jpg
    Hello everyone I am new to Myfitness Pal. I am looking for new friends to help motivate me, encourage me & help me out with new exercises and healthy food ideas!!! I am going to be starting my weight loss on Jan. 1, 2015. If you would like to help me on my journey please feel free to add me!!! I also will try to be encouraging and give advice as much as I can... Good luck everyone!!! In faith all things are possible! <3 Kahli