Having trouble with the app

Options
I don't usually log food on the computer - I usually do everything from my phone app. But today I was on the computer anyway so put in a few things. Well for some reason they are'nt showing on the app, only on the computer?

I have tried logging out and logging back into the phone app. Ive also clicked 'sync' several times and nothings happening.

Any ideas on what could be wrong, or what Im doing wrong? Thanks in advance

Replies

• HappyHealthyMe87
    HappyHealthyMe87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You need to sync the app. Go into the app.... Click "More"... Then right at the bottom is says "sync". Once you've done that it should update x
  • HappyHealthyMe87
    HappyHealthyMe87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry I guess that'll teach me for not fully readingnyour post! Apologies
  • Soon2BeMrsSherriff
    Options
    How do you add friends on here? I get requests but I don't know how to do it myself :\
  • simone7189
    simone7189 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @Mrssherriff...i am having the same issue...it's driving me crazy! Ugh....
  • Soon2BeMrsSherriff
    Options
    Me too! Super frustrated
  • MrsBennefield
    MrsBennefield Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't usually log food on the computer - I usually do everything from my phone app. But today I was on the computer anyway so put in a few things. Well for some reason they are'nt showing on the app, only on the computer?

I have tried logging out and logging back into the phone app. Ive also clicked 'sync' several times and nothings happening.

Any ideas on what could be wrong, or what Im doing wrong? Thanks in advance

I heard some others having the same problem today. It might be a temporary server issue.