need some like minded friends

Options
ihatebeingfat23
ihatebeingfat23 Posts: 62
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
I am a geeky over weight gamer. I would like to get charge of my weight. I am 179 I have lost 6 lbs since joining but I want to start working on my over all health as well. I am a army wife and approaching 30 please add me and let's help each other

Replies

• thultisu
    thultisu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a mother of 1 and love retro video games when my baby gives me time to play. I'm starting p90x3 tomorrow and am super excited. I'd love to have a buddy to keep me motivated and give me shite when I slack off. I will do the same.
  • ihatebeingfat23
    Options
    thultisu wrote: »
    Hi. I'm a mother of 1 and love retro video games when my baby gives me time to play. I'm starting p90x3 tomorrow and am super excited. I'd love to have a buddy to keep me motivated and give me shite when I slack off. I will do the same.

I would love that my hubby and I are retro game collectors lol I am no where near ready for anything like p90x3 but I would love to have you as a friend
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    43 year old Mother of 1 who has graduated.. I am not a gamer, but I am trying to take up running. I have done p90x, combat, and Focus T25. All of them are great programs. I lost focus this past year and am refocusing on me this year. If either of you would like to add me feel free.
  • KellyDawnRabon
    Options
    Feel free to add me(=
  • ihatebeingfat23
    Options
    I am glad I am not alone I sent a request
  • vreddi
    vreddi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm starting P90x3 tomorrow, hows it been going for you all??