Making my return

Options
hello all,

I have used this app before, for a short time and began to lose weight. I disappeared for a while due some very unfortunate circumstances. Let's just say 2014 was not kind to me. I lost my "best friend" since Jr. high and my wife all in one terribly disgusting incident. Finalizing a divorce and hoping to come back strong in 2015. I fell down, I fell way down. I did not believe that I would ever recover, often times thought I was not worthy. One day my 3 year old said something to me that brought me back. I now have so much fight in me. I now have so much motivation in me. I have more determination in me than I have ever had. I see my ex wife happy and that motivates me more than I can put into words....how can someone so terrible have the gift of happiness while someone like me suffers? I realized I am in control of my own happiness. I realized in order for me to reach the level I desire, I must be better all the way around. I have turned to the community here on MFP because as with a lot of us, I slip up. I fall off track sometimes. I thought maybe, just maybe, if I met some like minded people. People just as motivated as I am. People who want to come out on top regardless of what life throws at them. Maybe, we could share success stories and motivate each other to be better. There is nothing greater than a strong support system. Happy new year to you all and I wish you the very best in 2015.

Replies

• marmosetdalek
    Options
    I've been kind of "off" and am refocused now, so I'm sort of new here. Sorry your 2014 sucked. Here's hoping your 2015 is great. You deserve it - we all do!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry things have been so difficult but you're here now and are definitely in for some positivie changes! Kids are amazing aren't they?! <3 They seem to find just the right thing to say to get us back in the direction we really wanna be in. :)

Welcome Back & Happy 2015...a year of great changes for all of us!

Hearts <3
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I've been kind of "off" and am refocused now, so I'm sort of new here. Sorry your 2014 sucked. Here's hoping your 2015 is great. You deserve it - we all do!
    You are absolutely right. We do deserve a better year. Good to see you are refocused. I hope you exceed all of your goals!
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry things have been so difficult but you're here now and are definitely in for some positivie changes! Kids are amazing aren't they?! <3 They seem to find just the right thing to say to get us back in the direction we really wanna be in. :)

Welcome Back & Happy 2015...a year of great changes for all of us!

Hearts <3
    It is funny. As terrible as things were in 2014 and even though I hit rock bottom....I see the positives even out of all that negative. The biggest positive are my two boys. No matter what I face, as long as I have them, I have the world! Thank you and Happy 2015 to you as well. Make every second count for something!