starting P90x3 on Monday

Options
Hi all

Just seeing who is up for joining me on P90x3 starting Monday.

I'm 93KG 5ft 7 planning on getting down to 80KG. Pictures to follow.

Any advice on this plan??

Replies

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have already started it. Today was day 3 of the Classic schedule! I am sore but in a good way. I have already lost about 30 lbs before starting and am hoping to lose another 15 lbs with p90x

Any reason in particular you are starting Monday? If not, don't wait! Start up right away :)
  • vreddi
    vreddi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi

Thats great, how you finding the amount of food you need to eat?? I'm a bit confused on that.

I'm just recovering from flu so Monday I thought start fresh =)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I loved it! Tony is a bit crazy, but it's an enjoyable programme, and I didn't get bored as it changes each month. It's also got me into yoga!
  • vreddi
    Options
    How much did you lose?

• ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Fantastic program that emphasizes total fitness over just one aspect such as cardio! About to finish up my second go around with it. As the commenter above suggested though, why not start today? :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    vreddi wrote: »
    How much did you lose?

I was only eating at a small deficit so I think about 5lbs over the 90 days. You cold see the difference in bodyfat though, and my upper body strength increased loads.
  • vreddi
    Options
    How much did you lose?

I was only eating at a small deficit so I think about 5lbs over the 90 days. You cold see the difference in bodyfat though, and my upper body strength increased loads.

sounds like it was worth it, any tips on this P90x3??
  • vreddi
    Options
    ryanhorn wrote: »
    Fantastic program that emphasizes total fitness over just one aspect such as cardio! About to finish up my second go around with it. As the commenter above suggested though, why not start today? :smile:

Hi Ryan how much did you lose, I'm just waiting for my pull up bar. It should be here tomorrow so hopefully start tomorrow.
  • ryanhorn
    Options
    ryanhorn wrote: »

Hi Ryan how much did you lose, I'm just waiting for my pull up bar. It should be here tomorrow so hopefully start tomorrow.

I actually have the goal of gaining weight and mass so the answer to that is zero haha. You can easily lose weight on this program though as long as you keep your diet in check. I lost almost 100 lbs in the past using the same advice you'll get from anyone else on here. Eat less than you burn and you'll lose weight!
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm eating roughly 1800 cals a day. I am 181ish lbs, 6' 0" and otherwise pretty inactive during the day. Here is a calculator based on the nutrition guide:

http://sweetlifefitness.net/p90x3-nutrition-guide/

I was technically in the C plan of 2100 calories but only by a pound so I went ahead with the B plan. I was already averaging about 1800-1900 cals a day anyway, so this just felt right.
  • vreddi
    Options
    I'm eating roughly 1800 cals a day. I am 181ish lbs, 6' 0" and otherwise pretty inactive during the day. Here is a calculator based on the nutrition guide:

I was technically in the C plan of 2100 calories but only by a pound so I went ahead with the B plan. I was already averaging about 1800-1900 cals a day anyway, so this just felt right.

Thank you for this, lets see how this goes. Planning on starting tomorrow now =)
  • ryanhorn
    Options

Thank you for this, lets see how this goes. Planning on starting tomorrow now =)

Good luck man! Feel free to reach out to me (or anyone in this community for that matter) if you have any questions or anything else along the way! :)
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I started this week and just finished Day 4 earlier this morning. I'm doing the classic version. I've done p90x3 and the in the past, but never finished them. Thus year I vow to start and complete p90x3 within the time frame! Add me if you'd like!
  • vreddi
    Options
    I started this week and just finished Day 4 earlier this morning. I'm doing the classic version. I've done p90x3 and the in the past, but never finished them. Thus year I vow to start and complete p90x3 within the time frame! Add me if you'd like!

Sounds good have added you, lets finish it this year =) I'm starting tomorrow and I know its going to hurt!!
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Just got my P90X3! can't wait until Monday to start! Will begin as the new work week starts to keep it in my schedule.
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting monday...feel free to add me!
  • vreddi
    Options
    _SASX_ wrote: »
    Just got my P90X3! can't wait until Monday to start! Will begin as the new work week starts to keep it in my schedule.

Happy to hear your starting Monday =) I just finished my first session and its was tough but feel better already. I'm doing classic version first.

• vreddi
    Options
    I'm starting monday...feel free to add me!

I have added you, which p90x3 you going to follow?? Classic, Lean, Mass or doubles?
  • vreddi
    Options
    There are some great sites to help you on our journey, the one I found was http://sweetlifefitness.net/p90x3-nutrition-guide

• ryanhorn
    Options
    _SASX_ wrote: »

Happy to hear your starting Monday =) I just finished my first session and its was tough but feel better already. I'm doing classic version first.

Just wait till Agility X tomorrow. It's a blast, and one of my favorite workouts!