Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• mindyourbeeswax
    Options
    Hi all, my goal is to go from fat and sick to slim and fibro free so would love the motivational support. Feel free to add me.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    oooo am i too late for the friend party? i could totally use some new support! Fell off the healthy wagon- time to return to my life!
  • hanymamdouh
    hanymamdouh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Looking for a new friends, you are all welcome :)
  • time4achange2015
    Options
    Me!!!! :) I can use all the friends I can on this weight loss journey...
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Looking for some too :D
  • SophieRoll
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for some new MFP friends! I lost 20lbs last year and I'm feeling so determined to beat that in 2015. Friends and support are so helpful through this journey. :-) good luck everyone. Xx
  • cdh2015
    cdh2015 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm an acquired taste- but feel free to send a request...

manifesto-new-friends-large.gif

This is amazing! Wished I would have seen this years ago. I'm not exactly a person with a lot of friends. I can count em on one hand actually when it comes to friends irl. Anybody feel free to add me! Happy New Years everybody!

79021047.png

• K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey I'm katie 26 & from the UK!
    Feel free to add me :heart:
  • louwright2014
    louwright2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me I am trying to get fit and healthy by my fortieth birthday would love the motivation :-)
  • drdelirium
    drdelirium Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year, everybody!

I'm 34yo from NYC and have lost 20lbs over the last few months by using MFP to measure calories in and my Fitbit to measure calories out. My friends list is a little quiet lately and I wouldn't mind a little infusion of supportive comraderie as we all go down this weight-loss path together. Feel free to add me! :)
  • annemie1124
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm Annemie, 27 from the West Midlands :)
    Would love the motivation and support and will do my best to motivate and support you!

x
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been having difficulty staying on track. It's a new year and I am looking forward to some changes. More friends to inspire and support would be a good start. So please feel free to add me.

Now I need to go exercise :s
  • sheiladott
    sheiladott Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to get more friends that are interested in accountability. I want to stay motivated but sometimes that's hard to do by yourself. If you could add me that would be awesome.:)
  • annemie1124
    Options
    lmw71282 wrote: »
    I would love to get more friends that are interested in accountability. I want to stay motivated but sometimes that's hard to do by yourself. If you could add me that would be awesome.:)

Same here :)
    Just added you!
  • HiIAmChucky
    Options
    me me me !!
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add people so feel free to add!
  • JulWestie
    JulWestie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year eveyone! Feel free to add me
  • djfldjfl
    djfldjfl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm down 35 pounds because of the site so far, looking to make it to 100 pounds. Add me as well!
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes please :blush: