Nutribullet vs. Nutri Ninja IQ

Options
I'm looking to buy one of these. Which one do you think is better and why?

Replies

• Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    No experience with Nutri Ninja, but I use my nutribullet daily, it's holding up well, Along with smoothies I use it to make pesto, almond and walnut butter, hummous. Also to 'grate' carrots. I am a notorious blender killer.
  • ComicaSans
    Options
    I too have no experience with a Nutri Ninja. I do, however have a nutribullet and I love it! I've had mine about a year now and it's just as good as the first day I used it. I've made everything from squash soup to mostly frozen treats to daily shakes, ground coffee and cashew butter. Love this little thing. My mom also has one and loves hers too.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I bought a Nutribullet a few years ago and LOVED it but unfortunately it died after a few months. I think they're wonderful but they don't seem to last long, unless the company has fixed this problem. Go to amazon.com and look at reviews for both. That will let you know which works better. Good luck!
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Get the NutriNinja ! It's like 236498237423974x better.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Nutri Ninja!!!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I got the Ninja IQ for Christmas, and it's wonderful! I've been using the food processor and the bullets almost daily. I've only dragged the blender part out once so far, but I've had a Ninja in the past, and that part is pretty much unchanged.
  • dollface115
    dollface115 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a nutribullet before Christmas from target and I love it. I make smoothies everyday for breakfast and my boyfriend uses it for protein shakes. I have found that it blends all of the ingredients perfectly and have not had any issues with it yet. I would definitely recommend the nutribullet.