Quest bars

Options
2»

Replies

• Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You'll laugh, but I sit on mine for about 15 minutes (in the package, of course). When I get up - nice and FLAT and warm. :blush:
  • kitkat940
    Options
    I love these bars. The cookie dough one is delicious!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the ideas. The heat in the back of our ambulance gets pretty hot, so ill try that.

I find it funny that everyone seems to live the cookie dough flavor. I tried it and it was too sweet for me. I couldn't even finish the bar.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    I would think that blending a Quest bar would be hard on the blender. Since they are hard but chewy I'd imagine it would really gum it up and be hard to wash.

I recommend Combat Crunch bars.

No can do. Label on them says manufactured in a place that uses wheat.

Shoot. I thought that one was officially gf.

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I would think that blending a Quest bar would be hard on the blender. Since they are hard but chewy I'd imagine it would really gum it up and be hard to wash.

I recommend Combat Crunch bars.

No can do. Label on them says manufactured in a place that uses wheat.

Shoot. I thought that one was officially gf.

Nope. In the USA products can be labeled GF as long as they test under 220ppm. They actually aren't required to list if it is made on shared equipment. I have to actually call companies before I try something new and ask ALOT of questions. I typically call a second time on another day to make sure the answers are consistent. I know that sounds paranoid but is the only way I have been able to remain outside of the ICU for the past year.