Restarting

Options
Hey there, I am not new to myfitnesspal, I used to be really dedicated and was taking proper care of myself, and then I moved, fell apart, got pregnant, and everything changed. I decided about a week ago, being the heaviest I've ever been before that I needed change and I decided January 1st I would start tracking and exercising again, and here I am. I am looking for anyone who has goals to meet, who understands how difficult it is to take care of their family plus themselves at the same time, and anyone who could be some good motivation, or could use some good motivation!
anyone is welcome to send me a friend request :)

Replies

• RedAngel77
    Options
    Im in the same boat! I've tried this many times with success but quit. Would love to have friends for motivation and support!
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Same here I am back after a 2 year break and 40 pound gain feel free to add me
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been backsliding for the past 3 months. Gearing up for getting more serious again.
  • tmi1339
    tmi1339 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here - back again. Feel free to add me, too!
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. I've been here for a couple years now and I'm a pretty active logger. It'd be fun to have some people to cheer on. I'm within about 5 pounds of my goal range so I'm really focused on maintenance right now.
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend for support! :)
  • Kaiilex
    Kaiilex Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks everybody! I'll shoot you some friend requests, it's great to know some people are in the same boat as me!
  • Dr229
    Dr229 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I haven't technically quit but I'm getting back in the game. Please feel free to add me as friend. So willing to support and motivate.