Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack Abs :)

Options
I started Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack Abs today! Does anyone want to join me in doing this? Also, what do I log this as, does anyone know?

Replies

• sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! Are you going to do it everyday?

Friend me!
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i just got it for easter so i'm starting it too along with my ripped in 30 dvd!
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight :) I just finished 30DS and am excited. Took beginning measurements and pics this am-I would really recommend this-I haven't lost any weight with 30DS but lost 6+ inches all together and my body has really changed. I'm hoping for weight loss this time but whatever-as long as I keep shrinking!
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    whoa that was intense and super fast! i definitely was not expecting that after doing level 4 of ripped in 30... oh well here's to some more awesome results!!
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love this dvd because I hate training my abs in the gym, Ive seen great results from it too! Good luck everybody! :)
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    just finished day 1-so far I love it. The side plank things are crazy hard for me but the rest was OK. I could def feel it though! I think I'm going to need more cardio though-I'm planing on this 3 days a week and running 3 days a week (3-5 miles plus some weights on the days I run at the gym).
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I will do it! I have done it a few times already, but not consistently. I think it is just what my post baby tummy needs. The side planks are killer; I literally fell over trying to do them. I log it as circuit training.

Elephant-That's awesome! I am currently doing the 30 day shred too, although it is more like the 50 shred at the pace I have been going, LOL. I'm on level 2.
  • melanie44851
    Options
    I think Im going to try to do this 5 days a week. I am so out of shape! I may still do my elliptical or walk during the 5 days too. I plan on having Fri and Sat my off days :)
  • darrcn5
    Options
    Sunday is my "free" day, where I just do what I feel like doing or whatever I need to do to eat more, LOL. I am going to try to do it every day though if I can. We are going to the beach either at the end of the month or early next month, so I want to be as toned as I possible can!

All the plank work is what absolutely kills me!
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm starting it this week!
  • VeganMinx
    VeganMinx Posts: 11
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!!

Not sure if I am going to alternate it with ripped in 30 (as I just got both) but will be doing it in addition to my daily cardio (which is 45 min to an hr)
  • soriondee5
    soriondee5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started this today, too! Feel free to add me =) This is my first Jillian experience, and I love her! I'm totally hooked.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all, will have to go get the DVD though. I really need something to transform these post baby abs and fast - vacation is in 49 days! My abs are my trouble spot.
  • Meekah44
    Options
    My Vacation is in 42 days! Thats my motivation!
  • darrcn5
    Options
    Looks like there a lot of us trying to tone up for vacation! Good luck everyone.
  • darrcn5
    Options
    Day 2 done! I still can't do the side plank things at all.
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I still can't do the side plank things at all.

I HATE THOSE WEIRD SIDE PLANK LEG THINGS.. they make me feel like im pulling a muscle.. ya know where haha..
    EDIT --( for anyone who hasnt done the dvd its a side plank where you bring your knee up from your bottem leg.. totally weird move imo)

has anyone been able to do these comfortably and effectively??

i dont do them. I hold my side plank and bring my other arm straight up into t-stand then bring my arm down and wrap it underneath my body. Its a great side plank twist. Way more effective then whatever the heck jillian is doing I think!!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I going to start 6 week 6 pack after a few days of doing ripped. Today was my 1st day of Ripped, and I cleaned the garage for 4 hours, so I'm not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow. Hoping start 6 pack on Fridayish :) Soooo excited! Love me some Jillian!!
  • Meekah44
    Options
    I have issues doing everything correctly. I think I need to just sit and watch the DVD a few times to figure out how to do it.

I only did half of this last night, I did the shred beforehand....
    this is my morning workout i think.
  • melanie44851
    Options
    I am on day 4 of exercising. This is how Im going to do this. Sun and Monday is 6 week 6 pack. Tue is my Elliptical. Wed and Thur is 6 Week 6 pack. Friday and Saturday is my off days!! I am wore out today! It wiped me out and seemed to be the hardest so far! Hope everyone is still going strong!