Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options
jnnfrch
jnnfrch Posts: 65 Member
I'm not strictly new but lost focus due to being pretty ill last year..

Now that its 2015, I really want to get back on the badnwagon and drop the weight, ideally around 50lbs???

Im 24 and if anyone a similar age/mindset as me would want to be my friendddd, we can share the journey and motivate eachother!

Thanks guys for your support :)

Replies

• rajaaeel
    Options
    Hi
    I just turned 24yo today, and same as u i lost focus due to alot of reasons and im ao ready to start this journey. And yes u would love to be ur friend!
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose around 40lbs, so I'd say we're pretty close to the same goals. I'm just starting out myself, so I don't have many friends yet. You can add me if you'd like to.
  • drummi17
    drummi17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and looking to lose around 65 pounds ultimately. I've lost count of the number of times I've fallen off the bandwagon haha! :neutral_face:
  • savisue
    Options
    I also am not technically new, but it's time to get real for 2015. I am 25 y/o looking for a motivating friend!
  • mellie013
    mellie013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need more friends on here. Ones with as much motivation as me! I'm 27 and looking to lose about 30 lbs!
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im 28 and i have 15 lbs to go. What i really want is to be fit and feel confident after 2 babies in 2 years. Add me if you'd like.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! Feel free to add me.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Add me! 26 working on dropping the last 10 lbs. We got this!
  • bigboii93
    Options
    hey im 21 trying to drop atleast 75lbs change my whole lifestlye
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone! I'm 26 and got 19lbs to lose!
  • change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    22 Anyone is free to add me! Looking to lose about 60 more pounds
  • SamT0824
    SamT0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 26 in a few months and have at least 50 pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
  • TOBEADIME
    TOBEADIME Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50m in total, hoping to be at the 30-35 mark for my sisters wedding in June, if any one wants to add me, or me to add them let me know. I could use the inspiration, and Id love to watch everyone meet their goals
  • lizannehouse
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose 30 lbs. I'd love some friends for support :smile:
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    37 always happy to have friends
  • rslavens2
    Options
    27 and always looking for more motivating friends! most of my friends list never log in anymore. :/
  • Arlex
    Arlex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    28 and looking to lose 20-25 lbs. haven't tried this with the community features before, though I do love the calorie tracking. Would be happy to have a group of folks to help stay motivated!
  • kylani
    kylani Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 and want to lose 20lbs. I don't have any friends on here, didn't know that was a feature!! Add me! I too fell off the wagon and stopped using the app. It seems like the app has a lot of new features! Any Instagram users? My username is Kylani_lynn ... Here's to 2015!!
  • loveliftlaughxo
    loveliftlaughxo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    22 and looking to lose 15lbs right now. Feel free to add(: