Rehabing after knee surgery and looking for motivation and support

Options
Happy New Year everyone! I had knee surgery in November and am now able to start working again. I'm excited about that, but what I need to work on most is getting my diet under control. I realized after gaining about 10 pounds since my surgery that a girl likes to eat! Unfortunately, I like to eat things that aren't that good for me. I would love to connect with people who are working on adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I've tried MFP in the past and am at a point where I need to do this consistently and make it part of my every day life. I'm here to support you and am looking for your support.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Happy new year and welcome to the MFP community!!
    Make this time around on MFP into the great lifestyle change that you deserve, 2015 can be your year!! You got this!!!!
  • mrsske
    mrsske Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Adam2k10!
  • onlyoneamigo
    Options
    Wow im losing weight so my knees will stop hurting. Anything i can do to help.
  • mrsske
    mrsske Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Appreciate the offer. I'm really just looking for some supportive people to connect with. I think my knees will feel better once I do lose weight but I always have a hard time staying motivated.