Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hello! Looking for some supportive friends, hoping to learn more about my breakdown of nutrition habits and what my body needs. Of course I'll support and encourage all my new friends as well!
  • GoGoGirl1111
    GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 48 Member
    Add me, I'm in Australia: Always happy for new friends and motivation ;)
  • hrwesterberg
    hrwesterberg Posts: 25 Member
    Add me please need more motivated friends!!!
  • mandymariemc
    mandymariemc Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hey everyone! I've used MFP for a while now, but I lack when it comes to friends! I love motivation and love to motivate. I actually just had open heart surgery (my second) in August 2014 (congenital heart defect). I feel better than ever and I am ready to kick some butt! My goal is to participate in a 5K every month in 2015. I also have a fitbit flex if you would like to connect on there as well. Good Luck to everyone!!!
  • ItIsTJ
    ItIsTJ Posts: 116 Member
    Feel free to add. The more, the better.
  • Add me it would be great to have the extra motivation!!! :smiley:
  • Yep please
  • creepyer
    creepyer Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2015
    I am always happy to make new friends. I'm looking to lose another 42+lbs, I've lost 70lbs so far(only 19 of them on MFP though). I log in every day, currently on a 55 day streak. If we're friends I will comment and try to interact often.
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    I need some extra motivation do more strength training!!! Feel free to add me! I log daily and have an open diary.
  • gle8442
    gle8442 Posts: 126 Member
    Add me! I have been around 3 months already but many of my first friends have disappeared now. I'm a good motivator, I promise!
  • bigdroors
    bigdroors Posts: 2 Member
    Rather have my fingers on here typing, motivating friends instead of holding food. Hollar if u need a buddy.
  • RaeC42
    RaeC42 Posts: 9 Member
    I recently turned 40. :( I'm 5'5" and currently ~198. My initial goal is to lose at least 50 pounds and then reassess.

I will take all the motivation and friends I can get!

My diary is open, though empty as I just started. :smiley:
  • Looking for any solid friends! I am easy going, like to have fun, but love to workout!
  • amberdd102
    amberdd102 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for friends for motivation. I've been a member for awhile but haven't taken MFP seriously. Looking to make this to a lifestyle change jot a temporary change!
  • mellymel2000
    mellymel2000 Posts: 3 Member
    New to this...1st day..but I would love to have a support system being I don't have any at hm...I'm 5 foot at 240 and my goal is 100 down this year.
  • astina10
    astina10 Posts: 28 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I need new friends. 36 from Arkansas.
  • astina10
    astina10 Posts: 28 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I need new friends. 36 from Arkansas.
  • Anyone? ??
  • Yes please
  • laurasmeele
    laurasmeele Posts: 3 Member
    I am just now starting out. I am determined and excited. Need motivation!