In need of accountabilibuddies

Options
Happy new year everyone. Last year I was able to drop about 20 pounds, it took me a better part of a year to do so though! I have officially gained back half of said weight in a short amount of time. It is so depressing to see that scale move up again. I could use help with being accountable with my eating habits, I'm fairly good about getting to the gym. I'm part of the drop 20lbs by Easter and would love to at least drop the 10 if not more! I'm more than happy to offer my support as well! Thanks!

Replies

• Bandiiit
    Bandiiit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also I'm search of an accountability partner
  • Farmgirlfit85
    Farmgirlfit85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just saw your post! I'll add you!
  • ScottyKidd
    Options
    I need this too since I don't really get help at home or with friends. But then I remembered that I'm doing this for me. I got this and it is up to me. So now I'm trying to just listen to my head and block out all the negative thoughts. We can be positive together! We can do this! I will definitely be available because I have 70 lbs to lose. Hopefully I will lose at least 50 lbs by November since I'm in a wedding. So I'm right there with u lady!
  • purplenails
    purplenails Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey add me too. Need some help
  • Farmgirlfit85
    Farmgirlfit85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I struggle with my inner monsters quite a bit and my roommate is getting sick of my food obsession lol. I've been on MFP for over a year doing the wt loss thing on my own. I had no idea I could add friends and get support from others in the trenches!
  • staceydunsworth
    staceydunsworth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I struggle with my inner monsters quite a bit and my roommate is getting sick of my food obsession lol. I've been on MFP for over a year doing the wt loss thing on my own. I had no idea I could add friends and get support from others in the trenches!

• flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • nickylynnsullivan
    Options
    I'd like a buddy or two. I just started using this app and plan on starting getting serious tomorrow. My boss loves this app so I figured I'd try it. I used a website similar a few years and Los 50 pounds... Some while I was pregnant and haven't gained in 2 years but need to start losing more.
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Happy new year, I'd really like to have accountability buddies, too, so do please add me!
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in! feel free to add me!
  • oOArankaOo
    oOArankaOo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! Feel free to add me c:
  • rhonda_hauke
    Options
    Please add me need some support
  • xfit229
    xfit229 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Support is great... anybody can add me also..
  • bger32
    bger32 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this group!
  • cmreynolds98
    cmreynolds98 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group!
  • cterry7799
    Options
    Well this thing crashes everytime I try to add a friend... So please add me. I'm located in long beach, Ca 37y/o single female 5'5" tall and 140Ish pounds. I'd like to lose about 15 pounds by spring...say March 21st?
  • MrsCarro29
    MrsCarro29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ugh this is me SO BAD! Every single night I admit the day sucked and tomorrow will be different and every day I go off track! I just went through and set up reminders for all 3 meals and two snacks, hopefully if it's right there in my face I'll be thinking more frequently about choices. Is there a weekly weigh in type group associated with MFP at all? In these groups or elsewhere?
  • ehmadore
    ehmadore Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I need a kick in the pants.
  • sunlight_singing
    sunlight_singing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined the site. Is there a group called accountabilibuddies? I couldn't find it, but it would be great to have a forum where we can all connect!
  • GreenRiderLiana
    GreenRiderLiana Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've decided to join the USAF and I need to lose 80+lbs. I need all the accountabilibuddies I can get :)