Geeky people round-up!

Options
Happy New Year's, everyone! I'm not new here but recently, while looking at my friends list, found a lot who haven't logged in months. I'd love to meet some more people because I feel like MFP friends have made a huge difference towards staying focused on my goals. I'm not particular about your age, gender, chosen fitness plan but geeks are always welcome (non-geeky people too). We can all spaz about our fandoms as we support each others' goals. Any geeks looking for friends?

Replies

• cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Supernatural - almost through season 9
    ST: Voyager - just started rewatching
    Firefly - rewatch regularly
    And most of my Christmas presents were Batman...I'm 33.

Don't always log food diary because of my job, but log in every day. Welcome new friends.
  • Arashi2015
    Arashi2015 Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm new here, and need help staying motivated. I'm a bit of a bookworm and love anime. Though NCIS and Criminal Minds rule my life. Anyway those can be used to help a girl drop 50 lbs? I'm 21.
  • Deanlolz
    Deanlolz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Battlestar Galactica (RDM)
    Stargate (watched all of them, except Universe)
    Farscape
    Firefly

Pretty big PC gamer too, I really like "The Witcher" RPG series. And Elder's Scrolls lore is always interesting. Also a Star Citizen backer.
  • bethmenhusen
    bethmenhusen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, and being geeky is old hat too! I love Dr. Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, The Princess Bride, and I've dabbled in Star Trek. I've never done the forum thing and am curious to give it a shot and see if it motivates me!
  • Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 21 and I really like the shows supernatural and Grimm. I would love some more friends!
  • mcralp
    mcralp Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new here! I love SuperNatural, Doctor Who, and The Walking Dead. I would love to have friends here that have the same goal as me!
  • SlackerChik
    SlackerChik Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please count me in and feel free to add me as a friend! I like all kinds of tv shows, books, and gaming.