college ladies or wedding losers

Options
would love an add from you folks! i'm graduating in may and getting married in july. lost a bunch of weight over my freshman year (counter-intuitive, right?) but gained a ton back when the fiance and i moved in together! looking to lose these fat arms and this chubby face for my wedding pictures and my summer honeymoon! for fun, I am a member of the marching band at my school and i have a dog and a cat! send me a request if you want to hear more from me!! :)

Replies

• Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am also a college student! I graduate in May with my bachelors degree in business. It is a very exciting to finally have that diploma within reach.
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Oh my lanta haha! I'm also graduating in May AND getting married in July!! And we have a puppy!! haha =D
  • Ashlei_V
    Ashlei_V Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    In graduating in May, then I'm going off to graduate school in July lol. I would love to be friends! For some reason I can't look at peoples profiles from the community section to send friend request so feel free to add me.
  • cnekniher
    cnekniher Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in college too! And my brother is getting married in 2 weeks! Feel free to add me too!
  • cyndycamacho1
    Options
    I'm getting married in march and need to loose 40 lbs by then!!!! I can so do it!