What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I took my dog to the vet the receptionist there said she wouldn't have known who I was if she didn't recognize my dog!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I took my dog to the vet the receptionist there said she wouldn't have known who I was if she didn't recognize my dog!

This is the best way to get a compliment!
  • leelee99075
    leelee99075 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I felt my collarbone! I was like "What is this hard bone thing near my chest?" :p
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Even though I count calories daily, I actually logged for a consistent month.
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Today one of my co-workers told me I was looking thinner!
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    epido wrote: »
    Today I bought a couple pairs of new jeans that were a size smaller than the previous pairs. And, not only were they a size smaller, it didn't matter what brand I tried on, they all fit in that size! In 14 months, I have went from a size 26W to a size 14!!

Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Last night I went to a NYE party and enjoyed 2 beers and could have had more, but stopped and switched to water. My friend made delicious dips, and I ate a small portion of the Mexican layer dip with carrots and broccoli and then a bit of the cheesecake chocolate chip dip with celery...avoiding all of the grahams, pretzels, chips & cookies. I still went way over my calories for the day since I had pizza for lunch and some chocolate...but I feel like this was a great day of indulgence for me, compared to the past. A few years ago I would have probably gone over by 2,000 calories instead of 400-500. It makes me feel like my "new" habits are really sticking, especially since I'm nearing maintenance and gave myself "permission" to overdo it for the holiday!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Fitting into a pair of size six pants.
  • dayrae02
    dayrae02 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I put on my "fat" jeans....and suddenly realized my new "fat" jeans are the ones I bought myself when I first needed to go down a size! I guess this journey is progressing well!
  • rachelchase40
    rachelchase40 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    On New Year's Eve after I had just finished eating my dinner and felt a little bit bloated, one of my aunt's friends asked if I was losing weight and I cheerfully said yes :D

On New Year's Day, after indulging the night before, I fit into my size 11/12 skinny jeans I haven't been able to wear in about 3 years... What makes it even better is the fact that last time I remember wearing those jeans i was 10 pounds lighter :)
  • cblue315
    Options
    Leg press 270 pounds today 4 x 8
    Split squat w/40 pound barbell 4 x 16
    I love knowing this. I feel powerful today.
  • FitforLP
    FitforLP Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    fitting into my size 4 pre-pregnancy jeans at 9 weeks post-partum!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Dropping a shirt size
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Best way to start off the New Year beating PCOS blues, I started my time of the month for the first time in 6 months. Super excited, although feeling the pain haha
  • A_Dabauer
    A_Dabauer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Best way to start off the New Year beating PCOS blues, I started my time of the month for the first time in 6 months. Super excited, although feeling the pain haha

Amazing!
  • aSaltandBattery
    aSaltandBattery Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    A_Dabauer wrote: »

Amazing!

:)
  • cblue315
    Options
    FitforLP wrote: »
    fitting into my size 4 pre-pregnancy jeans at 9 weeks post-partum!
    I bow to the queen of the pants!
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    went to a "healthy fast food place" (called evos, definitely worth a google if you live in florida or in the chapel hill, nc area) and got an order of 4 chicken tenders and they were DELICIOUS (and decent on calories too) but i could only eat 3 of them before i got full and i had to give the last one to my man :(
  • InnocentLunatic
    InnocentLunatic Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Today I walked over 5 miles without needing a break. A couple of years ago, I would complain about needing to even walk a half mile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!