What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    IncredibleShrinkingSandy Posts: 118 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I worked out today even though I was sore from the day before. I had no idea how sore my abs were until I started my ab routine but I kept going.

I would never have before went upstairs to make sure the cats had water while I was filling the dogs water downstairs and would just wait until the cats were begging or I happened to remember while I was upstairs for something else. I figured they could drink the water odownstairs too. But I did it today without even thinking about it.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Today I slipped into a pair of new size 10 (US size 6) jeans for the first time in about 10yrs. I love them so much my face fell off!

wezcu8a8d9l0.jpg
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    wow. That's big.
  • Soccermomtmo
    Soccermomtmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bought smaller jeans the other day! Exciting stuff!

• conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    working on running and last night ran a mile after a 3 mile walk on the treadmill. The night before ran some and walked some. Tonight I'm going to try to run more than a mile.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Caught my gf totally checking out my *kitten* this morning while getting dressed for work. This really isn't out of the ordinary, but it still made me feel extra good. ;)
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Finished 5k on the treadmill today in 44 minutes with a solid 35 minutes of running! That's my new longest running time!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I ran three miles for the first time ever in my life yesterday and will be doing my first 5k tomorrow.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I am wearing my pre-pregnancy size jeans today. I bought them a few months ago and they looked decent, but a little tight while standing, but sitting in them was almost impossible. Today I am wearing said jeans and pulling them up a little when I stand; sitting is no problem!
  • Christi102012
    Christi102012 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have 3 NSV's today! 1)A month a go my jeans were tight. This morning I had to put on a belt b/c they keep falling. 2) My husband today told me that he's noticed when we're snuggling there isn't as much of me to snuggle. 3) I completed C25K Week 5 Day 3 today. With the app and settings I have that means I ran two miles straight. It wasn't fast and it was in some coldish rain but I did it!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    My favourite canvas belt has a metal snap-shut front which used to dig into my tummy fat when I sat down, to the point where it really hurt if I bent forward for something like tying my shoe. I realised today that it doesn't hurt now and I'm wearing the belt tighter than ever before, so my gut flab must be smaller. :)
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I had 8 different people at my husband's work comment and/or notice my weight loss recently. Also, today I want shopping at Gap outlet and was able to move down a size. My husband's is so proud and supportive, he went with me to encourage me as I tried things on (hate clothes shopping!) So excited!!!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Taking steps to working on my self-esteem by keeping a journal and reading various self-help books...which has allowed me to end a 'friendship' which was draining my sense of self-worth and distort my view of my general attractiveness. I'm sad yet relieved at the same time.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    LEG FARTS!!! I lost my left leg in the line of duty as a paramedic some 19 years ago and with my extensive weight loss lately, my prosthesis doesn't fit as it should and I lose suction that holds it onto my residual stump, so when I walk on it, it farts :blush:
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    1.) Being on the last notch on one of my favorite belts
    2.) Someone mentioning my face thinning out :smile:
    3.) I've been consistently running for 4 months now!

4.) Logging my last run for October and being able to say that I have ran 30 miles in the month of October!!!
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Swam 1.02 miles...
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    <--Size 4 Betsy Johson shorts/onesy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!