What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• StacyPhillipsTSFLcoach
    Options
    Fitting in to my Wedding Dress after 23 years of NOT fitting into it! 150 pounds lost makes a difference!
  • sanddollar
    sanddollar Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Taking it one day at a time, I am thankful to say that with my higher power's help, I didn't eat one piece of Halloween candy yesterday or in the last 2 months! Major NSV (non scale victory) - I don't think I have ever done that in my whole life! I took a good look at the candy my students gave me yesterday and I was able to NOT give in!
  • samvanz
    samvanz Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I decided to start C25K again, and I've done six sessions without missing one.
  • sparx350
    sparx350 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I ran a 22:30 3 mile, faster than when I was in the Marine Corps 10 years ago…AND my skinny jeans from college are TOO BIG. Turning 33 years old is awesome!
  • jeedsjds13
    jeedsjds13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I participated in my first ever pageant. Had so much fun dressing to the 9's and showing off my new self ^_^
  • t0bin
    t0bin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but what does NSV stand for? I get the idea of it, I'm just curious what the letters actually stand for...thanks.
  • rand486
    rand486 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have clothes in various sizes ranging from 22 to 14...Well I ran out of clothes that fit, yesterday I tried on a pair of size 12 jeans and they fit...woohooo. I know most people aim for a size zero but I am 5'9" and my goal from the start was to fit in a size 12..I started out in March size 22. Now Im not exactly where I want to stop, we shall see ....
    I just want to say everyone has done such a great job.
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My housemate asked if I'm losing weight, and I've reached that "arrrrgh SO CLOSE" point with a lot of clothes fitting.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Two people in two days (both of whom I've seen in the last month) asking if I've lost weight. Apparently I've finally reached that "other people than your husband notice" phase! Oh, and today I'm wearing a dress (comfortably) that I haven't been able to zip up in over 8 years. Yay!!!
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    joann wrote: »
    I have clothes in various sizes ranging from 22 to 14...Well I ran out of clothes that fit, yesterday I tried on a pair of size 12 jeans and they fit...woohooo. I know most people aim for a size zero but I am 5'9" and my goal from the start was to fit in a size 12..I started out in March size 22. Now Im not exactly where I want to stop, we shall see ....
    I just want to say everyone has done such a great job.
    How wonderful! I personally don't understand the draw of the size zero...I'd look like I'd spent 2 months on Survivor if I was that small. Congrats on your amazing progress so far and for the size 12 win!!

• Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    No one warned me about this one. I have bones in my shoulders!! My bag sits on them and it hurts. I have to keep switching it from shoulder to shoulder! :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I started this journey 133 days ago, in a snug size 18 (heading toward a 20). I am now comfortably wearing a size 14. I'm also wearing my wedding rings again, which I haven't had on since 2003.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Saw OH's mum on sunday for the first time in maybe a month... she asked if I'd lost weight :) then spent the rest of the evening telling OH he'd got fat!
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Being able to buy new underwear from victorias secret.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Fit into a pair of stretch denim size 14's. Won't be long before I can fit into a genuine 14. I haven't done that since high school! :mrgreen:

And my wedding ring doesn't fit any more. It's way too big. I guess a trip to the jeweler to get them resized is in order.
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 new shirts this weekend in regular, not plus size.
  • FoodyGal90
    FoodyGal90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 k today in just under 30 mins. I have tried and failed c25k so many times. For me, this has removed a huge stumbling block. Today, I AM a runner.
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Discovered a stretch mark on my bicep... guess you can lose fat and build muscle at the same time!
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I think i saw a flash of collar bone in the mirror.... but it could have been the light
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!