What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ecclesse
    ecclesse Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I was able to do my first pull up at the gym last night!
  • stayfocusedAMANDA
    stayfocusedAMANDA Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I ran a mile straight.. Straight. In 15 minutes.. Slow but steady and had my breathing under control!! Tomorrow doing 1.5!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    A catalog from Harry and David Gifts arrived in the mail yesterday. I flipped through it, drooled. . . and tossed it in the trash.

Passing up on their stuff is HARD to do!
  • binnyblonde
    binnyblonde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trying on clothes and having them be too big for once! :D
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I had to tighten my bra strap and my pants keep falling down. I'm only 46 days in!!
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The shirt that barely fit two weeks ago, which was painfully tight on my upper arms, now fits perfectly!
  • cycov
    cycov Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lady here at work said I look like I have been loosing weight because I look like it. YES!!!!! :-)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Dimples are a great NSV because it means your smiling too! Yay! Congrats!
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i put on my jeans that are normally take a bit of wrangling to button, but they went on nice and easy today. definitely smiling now!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    6 weeks ago I could leg press 145 lbs, yesterday I did 3 sets at 270.
  • SofiV79
    SofiV79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Changes are very small cos I don't have that much weight to lose, but.... hubby looked at me yesterday and said wow, those trousers are too big for you!
  • eleanorblack
    eleanorblack Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Fit (with a certain amount of breathing in ;-) into a pair of UK Size 16 (US 12) jeans today for the first time in about 7 years. Pretty pleased with that!

debpd0.png
  • Caseyann2501
    Caseyann2501 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My hips went from 52.5" to 51" in 6 weeks! Yay!
  • Frayde
    Frayde Posts: 321 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My husband found an old photo from years ago, before I started this very gradual process of losing weight. I weighed ~300 lbs. and wore size 24-26W jeans. I just bought size 16 misses jeans (3 pair because I don't intend to be in them for too very long) a few weeks ago, and one pair is already getting pretty loose. When I was 300 lbs., I had my wedding ring sized up to fit. Now I have to wear it on my index finger to keep from losing it. When I get to goal weight, I'll have it sized down again...looking forward to that! Took my daughter to my cardiologist for her visit and he commented without weighing me that I looked much thinner
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Standing on the scale I can see the numbers without pushing my belly out of the way.
  • pgilly81
    pgilly81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I went to work last night and didn't eat any of the takeout food they had ordered :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!