What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mhollencamp102012
    mhollencamp102012 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Mine have all happened over this last week....bra band is to loose ....need a new bra....went running and my tight yoga pants were falling off added over a minute to my mile run having to stop and pull them up. And for the first time ever...my huge baggy sweatshirts are just to dam huge and baggy.....even for me!

• jsv16
    jsv16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ran my first ever 10km race. Was very nervous since life got in the way and I had hardly trained.Apart from walking to and from work everyday I hadn't run in 2.5-3 weeks yet I impressed myself by running it in 1:00:29! It has now given me the motivation to keep going since haven't seen scale movement in weeks!!
  • stmadoesboy
    stmadoesboy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just ran outdoors (without stopping) for an hour - managed 6.66miles! (including a hill)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Went clothes shopping this weekend and at Torrid my arms are *just* a little too big for the 0 tops but the 1s are too loose everywhere else. So no new tops...BUT I did find a super cute pair of pants at TJMaxx one size down from my current pants. Yay!

Also did my monthly measurements and lost another 3 inches overall. Scale hasn't moved but that was a nice surprise lol.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    A TRUE NonScale Victory...I haven't stepped on my scale YET this month...holding out for December 1. AND I'm comfortably in my size Large EMS pants...down from my 2XLs.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5k this weekend, coming in at 39:47 (just under my goal of 40 minutes). This is huge for me, as I've never been into exercise and definitely never thought I'd want to run anywhere.
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was carrying in kitty litter and a large bag of cat food to my place yesterday and was thinking of how heavy they were and realized they equaled the amount of weight I've lost so far and could not believe that I used to carry that around daily!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    The first thing my nearest coworker asked me this morning is if I had lost any weight. That was a nice little cherry on top of a good week.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    I went out to eat with my husband last night and I made some pretty healthy choices without feeling deprived. I need to stop associating going out to eat with throwing all caution to the wind and eating whatever I want, but I also enjoy going out to eat so it felt like a really important step to be able to do this, enjoy it and know that it wasn't going to throw me off track from my goals. Yippee!

^This. I too have struggled with feeling like going out meant SPLURRRGGGGEEE! Now I pick one item I just "have to have" and the rest are lighter 'good" choices.

• HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    yesterday I tried the Vibram five fingers running shoes and even though the friend that was lending me those said it's hard to run couple hundreds of meters in them for a beginner, let alone a 1K, I managed the whole warm up outdoor run before Ultimate Frisbee training (2.5K). Guess that tells me my running style is already pretty decent since most people struggle with calf pains when using these shoes for the first time.

Good on me ^_^
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    Options
    2 times in the last week i have been cold - its that time of year, and on both occasions when I mention Im cold (everyone else isnt) I have had the reply of "you dont have all that fat to keep you warm anymore" - from 2 different people :)

Also always looking for friends so add me!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Finishing my first day of a 6 month bootcamp. It was leg day..
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SOMEBODY FINALLY NOTICED!!
    I have not lost any weight this week (and I won't know now until Dec 3rd - No-Scale-November!) and was feeling a bit discouraged.
    My sisters best friend saw me and said "WOAH! Looking good, have you lost weight?" It lifted my spirits so much! :smile:
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Got through this morning training session without my inhaler for the first time ever!!!!
    I think I am inproving my conditioning enough so my "at stress" level is getting pretty high.
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing size large shirts instead of XL now! :smiley:
  • Crafty_Fraggle
    Crafty_Fraggle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Last night while on the phone with my mother I climbed 4 flights of stairs in my parking garage and she didn't even realize that's what I was doing.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well let's see, I haven't touched the Halloween Candy, been faithful to the gym and have gained my muscle tone back that I lost after getting too comfy last year.
    dsvzayxy57i5.jpg
    wbbx6fddktws.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!