What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans that I tried on 3 weeks ago, and 3 weeks ago they gave me a muffin top, today they fit perfectly and no muffin top.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Two more NSVs. Bench press went up to 175lbs. Medium t-shirts are getting too tight across the shoulders as a result of the weight room workouts.
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I know the female analog is usually dreaded when losing weight, but for men this is definitely a good thing...My MOOBS are noticeably smaller!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    2 recent NSVs:

1- I had to take off my engagement ring because it spins too freely now and was irritating my finger (just the engagement ring, at least I can still wear my wedding band)

2- size 8 jeans I bought last night at the local thrift store. They're borderline too big (although a size smaller is still too snug). I started this process in a size 22.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I was able to do a 2-mile run immediately after my brazilian jiu jitsu class on Wednesday and didn't feel like death!
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    farberry wrote: »
    I remember being around 14 years old (I was a very fat kid) and seeing my skinny friends sit on a chair with their legs crossed, and tucking the foot that's in the air under the other leg. So a sort of double cross. I remember trying it at the time but didn't have a hope as my thighs were too big.
    Now I can sit like that! And it's really comfy! Weird NSV but I'm happy.

^^^ :smile: ^^^
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    A pair of pants I tried on about a month ago and didn't buy, fit so well when I tried them on again that I bought them.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I usually get something from the "oops" rack at the store (excess etc. bakery items that have been marked down) but this time the rack was full and I didn't buy a thing! I have never done this before.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I ordered a shirt a month ago, I decided to get a large and work my way into it. I just got it this weekend. I normally wear an XL, and not only does the large fit, its a wee bit big on me! I was scared it would be too tight!!! YAY!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Last night I only ate half the fries that were on my plate because I just wasn't hungry anymore. Plus, they weren't great fries, so why waste the calories? In the past I've often said that you shouldn't get in between me and my fries, but apparently it wouldn't be dangerous anymore :)
  • LokomotivMordor
    LokomotivMordor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Managed 10 consecutive pull ups at the gym today, a couple of months ago 2 was a struggle.
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm finally able to fit into all my size 13 jeans again! I've had one pair of 14's that have basically been my only real jeans for the past 2 years, and now I need a belt for them & have about 12 pairs of "new" jeans to wear.
  • jenstrohm
    jenstrohm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can fit into the pre-wedding dress sweat suit I wore 9 years ago on my wedding day
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    mkladyjmm wrote: »
    Completely off all high blood pressure medicine.

Fabulous!!
  • johanna306
    johanna306 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My dress pants at work fit me again. Also, today I chose to eat a veggie cup and a string cheese for my afternoon snack instead of my usual candy bar.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I have trouble shaving my armpits because they're...indented (?) more than they used to be.

Me too!!!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to suck in, grunt, jump up and down, or Tetris my fat to get my work pants on. :D
  • shaheenery
    shaheenery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I bought a coat that was supposed to be my size online...it didn't fit when it arrived...I didn't send it back at the time. 2 months and 20ish pounds later...it fits...and I think I look damn good ;)
  • richardositosanchez
    Options
    I've finally accepted the fact that I have to wear size medium shirts (when I used to barely fit into XL).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!