In need of accountabilibuddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Farmgirlfit85
    Farmgirlfit85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    MrsCarro29 wrote: »
    Ugh this is me SO BAD! Every single night I admit the day sucked and tomorrow will be different and every day I go off track! I just went through and set up reminders for all 3 meals and two snacks, hopefully if it's right there in my face I'll be thinking more frequently about choices. Is there a weekly weigh in type group associated with MFP at all? In these groups or elsewhere?
    Ditto! There's all sorts of groups in the forums. I'm part of a "lose 20 by easter" and I'm hoping all my new friends on here can help with motivation and accountability. I can help you too!

• Farmgirlfit85
    Farmgirlfit85 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just joined the site. Is there a group called accountabilibuddies? I couldn't find it, but it would be great to have a forum where we can all connect!
    No I made it up! But I'm down. Add me as a friend and we can help each other as well!
  • analysisfangirl
    Options
    Please count me in. I have fallen off the wagon a bit and want to get back on.
  • barbortega
    barbortega Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    can I get in on this? My family goes along with whatever I do, so when I start to get bad so do they. I'm getting back on track and have been good about my workouts, but the diet is sliding back.
  • RHolden85
    RHolden85 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I am also searching for like minded people. If i have others counting on me as i count on them for motivation and support, i feel as if i will try harder. You are more than welcome to add me, as well as anyone else on this thread who is interested. Good luck to you all on your journey!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me!
  • markberry999
    markberry999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could use some accountabilibuddies.
  • myjourney1109
    Options
    I could use accountabilibuddies also!! So much easier and more motivating!!
  • breakingxground
    breakingxground Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25 lbs that I've regained over a few years...feel free to add me!
  • ariesflame
    ariesflame Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, worked hard to lose a lot, and gained back a bit in a short amount of time. My goals have changed a bit, but still in need of getting back on track.
    Let's do this thing.
  • badboygotti
    badboygotti Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm down. I could always use some motivation.