New friends

Options
I've lost 40+ but still have just over 60 that I want to loose but I've lost my motivation over the last 7 months. Desperately want to get back on track.

Replies

• chelle00775
    chelle00775 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim! My name is Michelle. I have lost about 40 pounds myself since 2012 and maintained. But I have not been mindful and I have gained some back. I need to find a way to get back on track and lose the rest of it. Motivation is difficult sometimes. How are you losing? I started back to calorie counting. Prep is a big downfall for me.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    HI Kim. I too had lost my motivation, put back on my weight and am now ready to get back to what I know. I have it down pat, it is just a matter of implementing it all. I will send you a friend request and maybe we can motivate each other
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me! I log on daily and frequently try to motivate those around me :-)

Plus, I run monthly biking challenges, too. If you are interested, you can join at: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101528-bikejanuary
  • ww1981
    ww1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting my motivation back as well. =) Add me too!
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30, 70 to go! Would love some help with positive people commenting on my statuses. Helps motivate me. Please feel free to add me.